Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2002-10-24, 09:02 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
Wow king kai, I havnt seen you in a loong ass time.

You were the first person to ever flame me. Ooooh the memories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-24, 09:07 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
lol i feel honored but don't feel bad I think randuin got it the worst.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-10-24, 09:15 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
Yeah, right after you were done with me you went to Randuin.

That doesnt sound right.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-24, 09:17 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
oh for everyone who wasnt here he means it JUST like it sounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-10-25, 02:10 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
wow... looky here... waddup KK. Haven't seen you in such a long time. Now, lemme ask you this...

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU IN ALL THIS TIME!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

k, welcome back. I hope you stick around starting now... cuz if you dont....

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-10-25 at 02:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:45 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
with a scary threat like that how could i leave!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-10-26, 11:57 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
I've seen KK swooping around at UGN for some time, but they seem to be down now. I think he mentioned that he likes them more than us, but it doesn't really matter. We're just here to help anyway, and if someone doesn't like us, then they don't have to. We don't own anyone.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-10-26, 12:23 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Chruser
We don't own anyone.
Really?!? *throws away "Zelaron owns you" bumperstickers*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-26, 12:36 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
Quote:
I think he mentioned that he likes them more than us, but it doesn't really matter
yeah what can i say...u gotta go the the forums you mod. but anyway i don't think ive ever said that. i mean i made my first sigs for zelaron, debated for the first time on a forum at zelaron, and used to be the highest poster for zelaron but anyway yeah i go to eha and here now. this place is just so cozy

OHH Cruiser did you ever see my pyramid i made in that aim chat thing evryone was in? that took some time!!

Last edited by King Kai 3; 2002-10-26 at 12:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-10-26, 01:19 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
I saw it. I'm thinking about typing "you have no life", but I'm too tired to do that. :/
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-10-26, 01:53 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
lol good it didnt go to waist. it was at about 1 am and i had to still write an essay so what better way to procrastinate

i get the feeling you hate me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-11-03, 08:57 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
hey king can u make me a sweet ass sig like that thats awesome man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-06, 07:49 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
I know a place with a lot more members that's been around for 3 years.

In the online scene, it's almost impossible to be THE BEST, you'll eventually find someplace considered better.

I do say this, Zelaron is one of the best forums I visit.

As for activity, this place has us beat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-17, 06:32 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
I think this place is pretty cool, one of the better forums I've been here, and I've only been here for about 30 minutes. :O

But, what's the url for XF and Death Kult? I wanna check them out. :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arclite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArclite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arclite

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:11 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Zelaron = The Best Forum?"
This forum is nice. I heard about it through a good friend of mine steve, he use to post on here as evilsteven I think. One thing that could use some help, the amount of inactive members. You should just delete all the 0-post members after awhile, if you don't already that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
razuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrazuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

razuel