Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-07-13, 11:55 PM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
i cant get my cs to work with v1.5 it says wrong dl but i downloaded it and when i download it from a website it just says wrong language which pissed me off and i havent been able to play since 1.5 came out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2002-07-16, 07:45 AM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
maybe u had the wrong cd key... or u chose a wrong language

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-07-16, 07:58 AM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
Number of times the word "RoX" or a variation of it was used in this thread: 21
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-07-24, 12:01 PM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
I still play it but prefer to do on 1.3 servers as most changes they've done turn the game into Camper-strike, and i hate campers...
CS 1.4 makes the game too slow and it's now quite unbalanced... CT are more powerful than terrors ( Now Colt is much better than AK, and those are the weps i use the most)

How do you figure Colt is more powerful than the AK?
At medium to short range, the ak kills in 3 bullets. If you are older than 10 and have developed motor skills you should haveno problem dismissing a colt-user with your AK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ravatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRavatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ravatar

Posted 2002-07-24, 02:25 PM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
omg this new cs blows goats. i agree and like still i am not bored of cs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2002-07-29, 08:24 AM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
well let talk about something else like tfc. i will start a new thread can tfc chat room

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-08-06, 02:14 AM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
Just thought id offer my two cents :-P

Counter-Strike has been poop ever since Beta 6 end of story

SoF2 is a realy cool game (Beat it in a total game time of 12hrs) thst TOTAL! not 12 stright.

CS = Cartoon looking game
SoF2 = Holy shit look at that brain matter fly! *laugh*

Counter-Strike sould be called OGC-Strike much better name if ya ask me, but none asked me so... humm.. Camper-Strike sounds suiting if ppl use the AwM (AWP) but ppl camping with a scout.. now that is skill. as for AK vs Colt, 1.4/5 (?) humm.. yea the Colt is better for spam fireing, the AK is better for them 1 or 2 shot kills,

Basicly, you want to spam away point and shoot get lcukey with the kills use the colt, if you want cool 1 - 2 shot kills that take some drgree of skill use the AK, my perosnal fav gun in Counter-Strike is the Mac10 (or as i call it the Super Headshot Gun)

all in all CS = Poop SoF2 = Good

Thx for reading!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-08-06, 08:41 AM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
i like cs now, and i think dod isnt as good as it used to be... unless your in a clan...
look for a server in cs, called A&B Custom Maps... nobody camps. fast server, and usually the guys who come on a certain times are some of the best
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-09, 10:41 PM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
TFC ROCKS cs is just some copy cat of tfc but the guns never go where u shoot and its supposed to be realistic but is not realistic in everyway i mean if your gonna screw around and just shoot everyone y not do it with a hwguy at your side to blow the $hit out of people i mean cmon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2002-08-27, 03:13 PM in reply to Sirpullido's post "Anyone miss CS1.3???"
i agree 1.1 is nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC