Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-11-30, 07:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I just smoked a bowl. Yay."
Same here. A good wake n' bake before work always does the trick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-30, 02:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Same here. A good wake n' bake before..."
I was just prescribed tramadol, and some muscle relaxers..

This should be entertaining
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-30, 02:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I was just prescribed tramadol, and..."
With your past, how are you getting these things prescribed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-30, 02:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "With your past, how are you getting..."
Well, I went to the doctors to get a check up on my Kidneys, they said they weren't sure if I was having Kidney failure or not, so instead they gave me temporary pain relieving and muscle relaxing medicines.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-01, 08:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well, I went to the doctors to get a..."
Ate 4 2mg klonopin about an hour ago... feel nothing.

Time to eat 2 more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-01, 09:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ate 4 2mg klonopin about an hour ago......"
30mg adderall and looking for more bud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-01, 10:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "30mg adderall and looking for more bud."
A nick = $5
A dime = 10$
A dub = $20

An ounce = 150 - 300$

A pound = 350 - 400$ some shit that smells like fertilizer
$700 some pretendo chronic
$1200 - 1500 some bomb shit
$4000 some shit that is too good to be bought

Therz the prices of weed where i liv. in the KC area of Cali.

Thizz pillz = $10-15$ but if u go about 2-3 hours up north from here you can get em for $1-$2 a pill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-02, 04:56 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "A nick = $5 A dime = 10$ A dub = $20..."
Who buys a nickel or a dime?

Scavengers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-02, 11:01 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I know a guy [not a friend, though] who..."
That's horrible. NEVER pay your dealer in change >.>

just ate 3 muscle relaxers, 1 sleeping medication pill an drank a 40
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-02, 11:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's horrible. NEVER pay your dealer..."
Thats like a crackhead trying to buy some rocks lol. With pennies that have gum stuck to 'em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:10 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Thats like a crackhead trying to buy..."
50 Cent was the only dealer in his hood that accept all change, even pennies. And he made it didnt he?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-12-04, 01:54 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "50 Cent was the only dealer in his hood..."
Saturday - took 8 2mg Klonopins... Didn't feel a thing
Sunday - Took 4 2mg Klonopins, 5 tramadol and 4 muscle relaxers, and once again didn't feel a thing.

My tolerance is pissing me off, so I'm going to attempt to not take any pills for a week or two and see what happens.

Today: 4 tramadol and 1 500mg vicodin. (for my ankle from the car accident)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-04, 02:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Saturday - took 8 2mg Klonopins......"
Ok the tramadol and vicodin is just making my head all groggy. blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-05, 12:47 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ok the tramadol and vicodin is just..."
Aquired 1 Miller Highlife

Ate:

1 Sleeping medicine pill
3 Muscle Relaxers
2 Tramadols
1 Klonopin

Oh, and a peanut butter & Jelly sandwhich
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-05, 09:26 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Aquired 1 Miller Highlife Ate: 1..."
Thought you were going to take a break?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-05, 10:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Thought you were going to take a break?"
It was the same night, I'll start today
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-05, 02:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "It was the same night, I'll start today..."
Hah. Good luck with that.

And I've got to take a break from smoking weed for a while. It's either that or jail time..

Bye bye bud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-05, 03:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hah. Good luck with that. And I've..."
'Planewreck' just came to my town, and that shit fucks you up in one hit. I'm going to pick up a few grams soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-05, 08:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "'Planewreck' just came to my town, and..."
Day 1: No pills
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-05, 08:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "'Planewreck' just came to my town, and..."
Is anyone familiar with hair testing? I'm wondering how far back it goes. I've stopped use altogether since a while ago because I know internships or coops I do will likely have hair testing (happens to upperclassmen).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav