Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Throwing it back up hardly counts.us"
Bulimia is gross.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-08, 07:35 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Bulimia is gross."
Wow, that's so shiny!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-08, 03:57 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Wow, that's so shiny!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-08, 04:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/R..."
KagomJack said:
That's just messed up.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-10, 01:11 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "That's just messed up."
asssssddfdccccccccccccccccccccccefgeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-10, 01:26 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "asssssddfdccccccccccccccccccccccefgeaaaa..."
Atnas, we were going to make a game once. :<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-10, 07:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Atnas, we were going to make a game..."
I was just thinking about that earlier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-10, 07:32 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I was just thinking about that earlier."
I couldn't do it because the material would have been unnacceptable for my mom's eyes when she walked by my room. XD

It was cool and such. Just too dirty. In four years, k?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-10, 08:15 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I couldn't do it because the material..."
Fuck grounded from the computer for the next week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-10, 08:45 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Fuck grounded from the computer for the..."
Haha. Kid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-02-10, 09:55 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Fuck grounded from the computer for the..."
Whyfor grounded?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-11, 04:07 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Whyfor grounded?"
He's grounded for talking about something he could get grounded for.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-11, 02:29 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "He's grounded for talking about..."
Well I have a lot of typed homework so as long as I spread that shit out I can still be on my PC every night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-11, 03:55 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Well I have a lot of typed homework so..."
hah i remember the days of homework. dropping all your AP classes does have its perks
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-11, 04:28 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "hah i remember the days of homework...."
I was too lazy for AP classes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-11, 04:40 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I was too lazy for AP classes."
i wasnt til senior year adn then im just like no wayyyyyy i had AP Lit, AP Gov, and AP Calc. now im in regular everything and its so goood
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-11, 06:17 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i wasnt til senior year adn then im..."
I'm so relaxed...

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-11, 07:14 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm so relaxed..."
kiosk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-11, 07:28 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "kiosk"
Course selection for my sophomore year is this wednesday. I think I'm going to take Physics I, American Lit Honors, Pre calc honors, 20th Century American Culture, Fine arts II and III, then either Digital Design II or Latin II.

I'm having trouble letting go of the higher end classes because I'm intelligent, but they won't really help me reach my goals. I don't want to be classified as an average student, but I also have a horrible work ethic because I focus too much on art and not enough on academics. Therefore, I'll probably end up with taking regular pre calc. At one point I had all Honors or AP classes selected, here I go moving them all down to academic except English. XD

I failed last quarter of math because I drew too much. I didn't do any homework and worked on improving my skill with a pencil instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-11, 08:20 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Course selection for my sophomore year..."
Let's make a religion, Atnas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack