Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-01-24, 02:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "To but it bluntly, you're better and..."
No. I'm talking about something else...still.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-24, 02:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No. I'm talking about something..."
Exploring the chocolate caves down south?

Or a bit of Frenching?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-24, 02:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Exploring the chocolate caves down..."
I've never heard rimming put that way before. But the former. I don't get to do the latter ;-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-24, 03:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've never heard rimming put that way..."
I thought it was quite a nice way of putting it.

Why no frenching, out of interest?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-24, 03:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I thought it was quite a nice way of..."
WHAT THE FUCK I'M NEVER VISITING THIS THREAD AGAIN.

Jesus CHRIST!

*faints*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-01-24, 03:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WHAT THE FUCK I'M NEVER VISITING THIS..."
Hmmm... I think we've spooked Thanatos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-24, 06:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I thought it was quite a nice way of..."
He doesn't like it. But he loves the other one. He's still a subby boy at heart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-24, 06:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WHAT THE FUCK I'M NEVER VISITING THIS..."
Thanatos, I love you in a strictly platonic way <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-25, 11:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He doesn't like it. But he loves the..."
Fair enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-25, 12:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enough."
I hear it feels really good, but I wouldn't know. I have yet to get a blowjob too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-25, 01:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... I think we've spooked Thanatos."
well that was easy XD talking about sex in double terms can spook anyone if it continues in an amazingly posting speed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-25, 04:29 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well that was easy XD talking about sex..."
Would you like a rimjob?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-25, 04:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Would you like a rimjob?"
The rim of the bell-end of my Trumpet is extremely dirty. As are the slides. And when I blow down it it gurgles... but's the probably just a build up of liquid that I need to release with the spit-valve. I don't know why but it's always a milky colour... maybe I need to shove something inside it and clean it out, or just bloe and blow and blow really hard until it comes out itself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-25, 04:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The rim of the bell-end of my Trumpet..."
That's why people clean that area.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-25, 05:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's why people clean that area."
I need to, definitely.

We've got a concert coming up and I don't want the audience to see a shining Trumpet with a dirty bell end staring at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-25, 11:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I need to, definitely. We've got a..."
I thought you meant your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-26, 07:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I thought you meant your ass."
see? thats what happens when u talk in double terms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-26, 10:41 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "see? thats what happens when u talk in..."
And crucifixion is what happens when angry Jews hate you because you think you're the messiah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-26, 11:26 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "And crucifixion is what happens when..."
Moi? Talk in double terms (which, surprisingly, are known to everyone else as "innuendos"). Nevah!

You foreign people just have really dirty minds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-27, 07:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Moi? Talk in double terms (which,..."
and how long did it take you to notice that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu