Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-01-06, 06:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Maybe. I'd give you a link, but I'm..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-09, 10:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":cry:"

wtfery
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-10, 05:25 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Ch..."
Haha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-11, 05:09 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Fo sho."
Man Theres A Huge Blizzard Up Here 4 1/2 Feet Of Snow In One Day. I Was Out There Three Hours And I Have Frost Bite All Over! People We're Told To Get In A Store And Stay There Over Night! And They Didn't Call A Snow Day For The Next Day!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brandino747 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrandino747 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brandino747

Posted 2007-01-11, 05:09 AM in reply to brandino747's post starting "Man Theres A Huge Blizzard Up Here 4..."
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brandino747 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrandino747 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brandino747

Posted 2007-01-11, 05:10 AM in reply to brandino747's post starting "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
Why!? Why!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

brandino747

Posted 2007-01-11, 05:10 AM in reply to brandino747's post starting "Why!? Why!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I Need A Snow Day!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

brandino747

Posted 2007-01-11, 06:21 AM in reply to brandino747's post starting "I Need A Snow Day!!!!"
Yes A Snow Day After All! There Is A God!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

brandino747

Posted 2007-01-11, 07:20 AM in reply to brandino747's post starting "Yes A Snow Day After All! There Is A..."
I don't like snow days. It's an absolute bitch to walk down the lane to my house - from the main road it drops sharply, over the bridge, than rises sharply to the house. The ice is horrible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-11, 12:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't like snow days. It's an..."
There's snow in England? :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-11, 03:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "There's snow in England? :O"
At the moment... no.

In theory... yes. They've been forecasting it for weeks.

And when it does come, we get absolutely sweet FA. The East gets it. Wales gets it. The Midlands get it. Scotland gets it. And the South gets it most f all. But poor od us, very close to Scotland, old throughout the year, we get nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-11, 04:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "At the moment... no. In theory......"
I wanna visit England some time. If I see you, we must hang out. <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-11, 04:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I wanna visit England some time. If I..."
There's a 1 in 60 million chance, but why not!

If you do visit, then you absolutely HAVE to visit the Kent Downs, the Brecon Beacons, and the Lake District.

You can sit on a hill for hours and just lose yourself in the beauty of the countryside.

To say we're such a small country, we don't half have a variety of landscapes - it seems to change with every ten or 20 miles you travel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-11, 05:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":p There's a 1 in 60 million chance,..."
I might be visiting my sister this summer.

I'll try and convince someone to take me down to England :O.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-11, 05:21 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I might be visiting my sister this..."
Is your sister the one in Europe? Or is that someone else on the forums?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-11, 07:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is your sister the one in Europe? Or is..."
My sister is currently in Europe, she goes after every Christmas to visit her fiancee and returns after around 3 months. This Summer though she is getting married and will be buying a home in Belguim, and she said that I could come to Europe sometime after she moves in and I can travel around Europe with some friends.

I can't wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-12, 12:33 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "My sister is currently in Europe, she..."
U GONNA GET RAPED.

lolpants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-12, 05:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "U GONNA GET RAPED. lolpants."
lolpants
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-12, 07:22 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "My sister is currently in Europe, she..."
Ah, fair enough.

Make sure you visit EVERY country.

You can miss out the countries like Spain, and Portugal, simply because they're overhyped. But France, germany, Belgium, Italy, Greece, England... you can't afford to miss them. In fact, any country from England/France Eastwards is worth a visit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-13, 07:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah, fair enough. Make sure you..."
The only place in europe I'd ever want to visit is Germany. Only cuz I like german metal \,,/ ^.^ \,,/
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr