Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-04-01, 09:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'd rather rub your nose in it, I think."
Do you promise?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-01, 09:49 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Do you promise?"
Yes. I promise. I'll even make you eat it. Sound good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-04-01, 09:51 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yes. I promise. I'll even make you eat..."
Is your uterus involved?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-01, 09:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Is your uterus involved?"
Negative.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-04-01, 09:58 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Negative."
Animals lick they're own asses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-04-01, 10:19 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Negative."
Jessifer said:
Negative.
Not interested then >_>.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-01, 10:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How would it find out the number of..."
Lenny said:
How would it find out the number of threads?
http://zelaron.com/forum/statistic.php?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2006-04-02, 01:17 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Not interested then >_>."
whats with the uterus fetisH?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-04-02, 07:18 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/statistic.php?..."
Ah! Cleverness!

And of course in each forum thing it shows how many posts are in each thread.

And then you'd just need a bot to pick a thread from less than 30 days ago and post a copied reply to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-02, 10:13 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "whats with the uterus fetisH?"
I wanted to change the topic away from me eating poo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-02, 10:16 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I wanted to change the topic away from..."
Willkillforfood said:
I wanted to change the topic away from me eating poo.
You eat poo? This could go on for a long while.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-02, 10:22 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "You eat poo? This could go on for a..."
No, but she was talking about me eating poo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-02, 10:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No, but she was talking about me eating..."
I guess it beats eating p...oh, wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-02, 05:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I guess it beats eating p...oh, wait."
Awesome day.

Thought I would just let you all know that .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-04-02, 06:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I guess it beats eating p...oh, wait."
Yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Not so subtle topic change.
Posted 2006-04-02, 07:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah."
Jessifer is bad. She started writing a fanfic. A FFVII fanfic...her first fanfic evar.

Bad thing is...she shoved her own Mary-Sue character into it. Jessifer is ashamed. She shall go hide under a rock and continue writing it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-04-02, 09:36 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Not so subtle topic change."
That's ghastly, sickening, and makes me cry!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-02, 11:01 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Not so subtle topic change."
Bad Jessifer! You deserve a spanking!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-04-02, 11:03 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Bad Jessifer! You deserve a spanking!"
A spanking that he would gladly administer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-02, 11:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "A spanking that he would gladly..."
That was implied

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord