Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-02-01, 01:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh, you never told us it had a name!..."
I'm talking about a different story, actually. One I posted a loooong time ago: Lost Innocence

And another short story that's actually completed. Yes, completed. And very short, mind you: An Undisturbed Rest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-01, 01:37 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm talking about a different story,..."
Oh...OK.

I still say use Word files. And make a new thread for them both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-01, 02:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh...OK. I still say use Word files...."
how many more posts does thing require to be a record ??? (+1 hehe)
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-02-01, 02:17 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "how many more posts does thing require..."
A lot.

There's some kind of discussion 20 odd pages back I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-01, 02:33 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "how many more posts does thing require..."
Go to Gaiaonline.com and look at THEIR WRT. Hella insane, y0.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-01, 03:15 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Dude waaaay. *insert random symbols..."
G.damn! I've been gone a bit eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-01, 03:25 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "G.damn! I've been gone a bit eh?"
A bit?! A very long time mate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-01, 03:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A bit?! A very long time mate."
Ya I just let my home dial-up line kinda die. I'm moving to Las Vegas soon though with a girlfriend so after another month of so my activity will kick back up. Nice to see we are prospering though. 4 pages of new posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-02-01, 03:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya I just let my home dial-up line..."

A lot of new posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-02, 01:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":p A lot of new posts."
Wow, my day was terrible.

Hope you all had a much better day than I did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-02, 01:22 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Wow, my day was terrible. :( Hope..."
I have to go to work in a half hour...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-02, 01:25 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I have to go to work in a half hour..."
What do you do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-02, 01:31 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Wow, my day was terrible. :( Hope..."
I'm finally living up to the old sig Kaos made me...

I'm pretty sure I've lost my left ball...Footballs kicked hard really hurt. I've got a giant bruise on my inner thigh, complete with Hexagons and Octagons, I'm extremely tired, and I've got another fucking Tech deadline for tomorrow, set today.

Why was your day bad?

Bah...and Jenny's just gone offline.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-02, 01:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm finally living up to the old sig..."
-Stayed up 'till 3:30 finishing a project
-Got a referal, and sent to the office, because my teacher is a hypocrit, and I tried argueing with him
-Got into a fight with one of my friends, because she's a stupid fucking bitch
-My girlfriend says she might want us to break up, because she has so much homework to do, and she has basketball practice for to long after school, and we don't have enough time to hang out.

Fuck school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-02, 01:57 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "-Stayed up 'till 3:30 finishing a..."
Ouch.

A lot of mental hurt, rather than physical.

I think you get the gold in this contest. You may have won this round, but the battle isn't over, you here?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-02, 01:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ouch. A lot of mental hurt, rather..."
You used the wrong "hear".

Dar_Win: 2
Lenny: 0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-02, 02:01 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "You used the wrong "hear". Dar_Win:..."
God damnit!

I'm in the middle of Tech Coursework and a Maths Composition whilst trying to enhance some photos!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-02, 02:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "God damnit! I'm in the middle of..."
Don't forget about losing the battle to me, as well!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-02, 02:05 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Don't forget about losing the battle to..."
Own3|)!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-02, 02:07 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Don't forget about losing the battle to..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny