Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "5. She becomes all you think about."
4. You get high just by their smell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "4. You get high just by their smell."
3. You realise that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "3. You realise that you're always..."
2. You'll do anything for her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "2. You'll do anything for her."
1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "1. While reading this, there was one..."
Oooh! Oooh!

How many?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh! Oooh! How many?!"
894!

Ooooh! I'm moving up in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "894! Ooooh! I'm moving up in the..."
Now wait...that's be 895. Right?

So, 895!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now wait...that's be 895. Right? So,..."
No...that's be 896. So this one will be 897? Or 898. Let's check.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:20 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No...that's be 896. So this one will be..."
897 it is.

Wow...nearly 900.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "897 it is. Wow...nearly 900."
899!!! Post 899!!!

I wonder if I could possibly beat Mr. Lee before the year is out? Or maybe before that...Summer?

End of Spring?

March!

That's my new target. And on post 899, I rest. 900 will come tomorrow.

YOu know, I'm starting to miss UZG. He made this thread so much fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "899!!! Post 899!!! I wonder if I..."
Fiddlesticks to the lot.

900!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fiddlesticks to the lot. 900!!!!"
Thought you could take up an entire page didn't you? REJECTED!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:24 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Thought you could take up an entire..."
Omg!!! You Hizowned Mez!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:25 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Omg!!! You Hizowned Mez!!!"
I don't want to take up a whole page...at least not yet.

Tomorrow I'll probably be online most of the day, I can do what I want then.

But I have 40 posts to a page...hmmm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:39 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't want to take up a whole..."
Mr. Lee ownz you! Mr.Lee 5652

Wow, I havn't seen him on the forums for a long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:40 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Mr. Lee ownz you! ..."
I've never seen him.

Though I think he has something to do with a penguin, right?

I'll eventually catch up with him...unless he begins again. Give me a year or two. Or maybe 6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-20, 11:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've never seen him. Though I think..."
I think Mr. Lee left the forums in '03 or something. Looks like you don't have to worry about him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-20, 12:09 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I think Mr. Lee left the forums in '03..."

Lenny ftw!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-21, 12:20 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":D Lenny ftw!"
You know that smell your clothing gets when you don't wear them in like...ages?

...Yeah. Ew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-21, 04:42 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You know that smell your clothing gets..."
Not really.

The only clothes I wear are my school uniform (everyday), sme round the house clothes (everyday) and clothes I wear when I am forced to go out (usually a couple of times a month). After that I don't wear anything else.

If it stinks, then wash it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny