Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-11-25, 09:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "When we finally get snow it's usually..."
We got about 4 inches the night leading into Thanksgiving.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-26, 04:21 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "We got about 4 inches the night leading..."

It just started snowing. Great big flakesd, turn into water soon as they hit the ground.

And they're weatherpeople Dar_Win! They have mind-control powers!

No, they can predict these things. They've found a system of looking at the weather for the previous years. For example, a mild Spring, very hot Summer and a dry, crinkly Autumn could mean an absolute flop of a Winter.

They've worked out, by looking t current weather fronts and those throughout the year, and then compared them with other years, that this year Britian will be White.

Aparently the weather fronts for this year have been similar, if not the same as those in 1963 and 1974. Two of the worst years for snow. Giant drifts. Houses buried. People digging tunnels to the local pubs and staying there until the majority of snow had melted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-26, 09:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":( It just started snowing. Great..."
Woke up this morning 4 inches of snow
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-26, 10:10 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Woke up this morning 4 inches of snow..."
Dar_Wins weather prediction for this winter: Due to the mass amounts of early snow all around the world, I am predicting another ice again. Better go buy a extra heater, this one's going to be cold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-26, 05:47 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Dar_Wins weather prediction for this..."
Dar_Win said:
Dar_Wins weather prediction for this winter: Due to the mass amounts of early snow all around the world, I am predicting another ice again. Better go buy a extra heater, this one's going to be cold.
They say "its going to be the worst winter yet folks, gets lots of fire wood is going to freeze bad this year!" then the lowest temp we get is -10F
pfff ain't seen nothin yet!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-26, 07:25 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "They say "its going to be the worst..."
***NEW WEATHER PREDICTION! THIS IS A MUST READ!***

It seems we were wrong folks about this winter. We now predict the hottest winter in recorded history. We predict it will be between 95 - 110 degrees on ALL continents. Soon all the ice on this planet will melt, basically washing out the world. It's gona be a scorcher folks, and it's gona be the last one, so dont miss it. Now back to Tom with sports.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-26, 09:09 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "***NEW WEATHER PREDICTION! THIS IS A..."
I think mebbe I'll go out and make a snowman with mah neice tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-26, 10:09 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think mebbe I'll go out and make a..."
ARE WE IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS YET?

No? Goddammit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-11-26, 10:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "ARE WE IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD..."
With Gaia around, we never shall be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-27, 06:01 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "***NEW WEATHER PREDICTION! THIS IS A..."
Global Warming is to blame!

REPENT YE SINNERS! LEST THE FAT-CATS POLLUTE THY WORLD FOR THOU CHILDS, AND THY CHILDS CHILDS! THOU SHALT NOT BE WARNED AGAINE!

Great thing is, because of all the ice melting the Gulf stream is shifting, which means that by the end of the Century not only will it have moved over 7 degrees and taken the warmth away from Britain, but we will be a country with amazing snow once again! YAY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-27, 01:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Global Warming is to blame! REPENT..."
Seen the day after tomorrow? scary shits going to happen...I've been telling people with all these hurricanes,storms, and tornados in the USA its comeing...so watch out lenny and don't take any helicopters when it comes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-27, 01:38 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Seen the day after tomorrow? scary..."
Great-Thanatos said:
Seen the day after tomorrow? scary shits going to happen...I've been telling people with all these hurricanes,storms, and tornados in the USA its comeing...so watch out lenny and don't take any helicopters when it comes
I believe its hecilopters? Correct me if Im wrong Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-27, 01:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "With Gaia around, we never shall be."
Jessifer said:
With Gaia around, we never shall be.
What is Gaia?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-27, 01:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What is Gaia?"
A forum with a thread that is basically like this, but it just had like a trillion posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-27, 02:15 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "A forum with a thread that is basically..."
HAXXOIRZ THEM!!11 and be like you give us the right to WRT and we shall let you live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-27, 02:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "HAXXOIRZ THEM!!11 and be like you give..."

Some of my latest endevors. I've got a sig but I just need some renders for it, and I can't get online w/ my good computer. So I had to make these and then put them on floppy. >.< I think the green one moves to slow. Can I speed up the frame rates anyway? UZG?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-27, 02:47 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I believe its hecilopters? Correct me..."
Kaneda said:
I believe its hecilopters? Correct me if Im wrong Lenny.
i sux ate spelin gib mes a brick sowwie=\

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-27, 05:37 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "i sux ate spelin gib mes a brick..."
Grrr. I think my activity bar is stuck. Oh, and its RAINING here. WHERES MY FUCKING SNOW?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-27, 06:20 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Grrr. I think my activity bar is stuck...."
Dar_Win said:
Grrr. I think my activity bar is stuck. Oh, and its RAINING here. WHERES MY FUCKING SNOW?
Snowing a lot here today kinda annoying =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-27, 07:12 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Snowing a lot here today kinda annoying..."
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ROFLCOPTORz!

Fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack