Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah I don't trust that link,..."
There's nothing wrong with that site. It just looks like a search engine..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 01:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There's nothing wrong with that site...."
Do you have NoScript? If not, I would suggest you don't go there. There are aliens embedded in the code.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-26, 04:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do you have NoScript? If not, I would..."
Just consumed:

3 2mg Klonopins

1 500 mg vicodin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-26, 05:31 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Just consumed: 3 2mg Klonopins 1..."
500mg of vicodin? Holy shit.

The most I've ever heard of someone taking at once was 60mg. You sure you don't have your numbers wrong or something?

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-11-26 at 05:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-26, 05:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "500mg of vicodin? Holy shit. The..."
Wait, are you sure you didn't take a 500mg pill that has 5mg of vicodin in it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-26, 06:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wait, are you sure you didn't take a..."
Not to nitpick K_A, but the component you're referring to as Vicodin is actually hydrocodone. Vicodin is the trade name for a specific milligram combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen.

...so I guess I am nitpicking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-26, 06:16 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Not to nitpick K_A, but the component..."
I apologize KA, I meant a 500mg pill of vicodin, which contains 5mgs of hydrocodone ;-)

The absolute most i've ever taken was 50mgs of hydrocodone, and that fucked my world up and I ended up puking everywhere
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-26, 07:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I apologize KA, I meant a 500mg pill of..."
Alright, everything here is cleared up then. I remember doing 22.5~ mg of hydrocodone and that was too much for me, I felt really sick when I was coming down. Not fun stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-26, 10:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Alright, everything here is cleared up..."
I smoked a lot of dankass dankies today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-27, 01:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I smoked a lot of dankass dankies today."
Just walked by the conference room at work, and I see 4 piss test bottles

*Clenches Teeth*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-27, 02:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Just walked by the conference room at..."
You guys ever have Amsterdam greens? Your missing out if you havnt. Puts all that state side shit to shame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-11-27, 02:59 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You guys ever have Amsterdam greens?..."
I plan on it when I visit there next year!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-27, 03:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I plan on it when I visit there next..."
Shoot me an email or private message before you come. I live 4 hours away from Amsterdam, and just 2 hours away from the Holland border.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-11-27, 11:15 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Shoot me an email or private message..."
I just got a big bag of dankies. Very good, smoked em up, snoozin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-28, 09:08 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Shoot me an email or private message..."
Think you'll still be stationed there next year, say around March?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-28, 11:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Think you'll still be stationed there..."
Yup, I will be here until 2010 atleast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-11-28, 11:32 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yup, I will be here until 2010 atleast."
Damn! Man, the Army has you by the balls for life, then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-28, 11:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Damn! Man, the Army has you by the..."
Really high and getting shrooms on friday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-28, 11:52 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yup, I will be here until 2010 atleast."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Yup, I will be here until 2010 atleast.
That sucks.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-28, 12:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That sucks."
I'm going on a "Guys Mission" with Nikki's dad and the "guys" this weekend. It's pretty much just camping but without the ladies. Lots crazier, and no nagging. After this week I'm really looking forward to it. We're all set, too. He got a few dozen beers, a fifth of vodka, and a big bottle of Jager. One of the "guys" always brings really pricey but awesome whiskey, another is the Jagerman, so it's looking to be a pretty crazy weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!