Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-11-16, 03:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Like this? ..."
ooooo funky!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-16, 05:33 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "ooooo funky!"
It looks nicer on ocean, the colors arent all faded and see through like on Synthesis
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-16, 05:37 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "It looks nicer on ocean, the colors..."
Ohh nvm, it looks even better on Synthesis. It looks worse on X79
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-16, 05:38 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ohh nvm, it looks even better on..."
Silence, Panda Fucker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-11-16, 06:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Silence, Panda Fucker"
Reeeeeer!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-16, 10:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Silence, Panda Fucker"
Who wouldnt fuck a panda?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-16, 11:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Who wouldnt fuck a panda?"
I would!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-17, 09:26 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Who wouldnt fuck a panda?"
Why on earth would you fuck a panda?

That's just sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-17, 09:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why on earth would you fuck a panda? ..."
Out of the whole animal kingdom, pandas are definatly some of the cutest. Better a panda than a dog or a horse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-17, 09:40 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Out of the whole animal kingdom, pandas..."
So what if they are the cutest? Fucking a panda is still sick.

If you thought a dolphin was cute you wouldn't go fuck it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-17, 09:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So what if they are the cutest? Fucking..."
Mmmm dolphin secks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-17, 10:02 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Out of the whole animal kingdom, pandas..."
Let me tell you a little story about the origin of Panda's.

Like way back when panda's didnt excist I met a polarbear. We had good times running around and catching seals. But after a while the pbear said, fuck this cold ass place, I'm going to China and eat bamboo. I was like OOHHH HELL NO YOU DONT! But the pbear was already gone . Years went by and in a desperate attempt to find my buddy pbear, I went to china. There after 13 years I found him, indeed eating bamboo. I was like wtf man, and we got in a big fight. Of course he couldnt do shit against me and I punched his eyes like a motherfucker so bad. I hit him so bad, his dna changed and gave him permanent black eyes.

Now I had the pbear looking like a clown and satisfied I took my leave. Well, since there werent any other bears around and he looked like a clown, he got desperate and raped and impregnated a koala. Because koala's are deeply religious, abortion wasnt an option. To make matters worse for the Koala family it turned out she got twins! A boy and a girl. The little bears grew up as outcasts and could only find comfort around eachother. Years went by and they were grown up. They were always together eating bamboo and killing tigers. Their love for eachother was unlike anything in the history of panda's. So naturally they fornicated and quickly build a nice little family of retard panda's just about able to sit on their asses eating bamboo all day long. The oldest male of each generation is responsible to impregnate all other females. Now these new age panda's are fed up with this incest bullshit, which is why they're almost extinct.

There you have it, the history of panda's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-17, 01:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So what if they are the cutest? Fucking..."
Lenny said:
So what if they are the cutest? Fucking a panda is still sick.

If you thought a dolphin was cute you wouldn't go fuck it.

Fine then, pick one animal that would have choose to have sex with if someone pointed a gun at your head.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-17, 01:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Fine then, pick one animal that would..."
Dude you really had me thinking about it, bastard!

(kangaroo, I'd jizz inside that pouch and then put my head in it)

WHAT!? YOU ASKED!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-17, 02:34 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Dude you really had me thinking about..."
NO, I changed my mind.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pwitteve/hybrid.htm

hybrids...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-17, 03:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "NO, I changed my mind. ..."
You got that off collegehumor, didn't you?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-17, 03:31 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You got that off collegehumor, didn't..."
So what if I did? What you gonna do? UH? WHAT YOU GONNA DO COLLEGE BOI. BET YOU wear pink shirts with the collar popped. sunglasses at night, fake beer in the left hadn, jerking off frat bois with the right. I KNO XACTLY what you is like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-17, 03:36 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "So what if I did? What you gonna do?..."
Today I was on the way back home and while sitting in the bus, 7 people dressed up as smurfs came inside, all blue, with hats and shit. Probably trying to get in a frat or something. The bus usually is pretty crowded and when they got off, a group of people standing by the door started laughing at them and they all looked sad. That made my day... seeing sad smurfs leave the bus while being laughed at...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-17, 11:57 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "So what if I did? What you gonna do?..."
lol college boi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-18, 02:21 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "So what if I did? What you gonna do?..."
I refuse to pop my collar.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord