Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-11-11, 10:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This is one for all you Americans. ..."
http://media.putfile.com/A-Brooklyn-...n-To-Terrorism

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-11, 10:53 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "http://media.putfile.com/A-Brooklyn-Solu..."
"Baghdate"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-11, 10:58 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting ""Baghdate""
Oh. FUCKING CONTENT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-11, 10:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh. FUCKING CONTENT."
My. ARHH!!! CONTENT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-11, 10:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My. ARHH!!! CONTENT!"
God! WHY DO WE NEED CONTENT IN THIS THREAD?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-11, 11:11 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "http://media.putfile.com/A-Brooklyn-Solu..."
Thats the most retarded logic ever. The "fucking Arabs" don't care if you have a baseball bat. Theyre going to die anyways. If they see 300 people w/ bats theyd just be like "We'll you see, I've got the bomb strapped to my chest. And uh... I'm going to kill us all wether you hit me w/ that bat or not."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-11, 11:30 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats the most retarded logic ever. The..."
Yeah, my plan when I fly and the plane gets jacked. Is to quickly gather some blankets and make a parachute from them. Then open up the emergency door, hope to be above some kind of water and jump.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-11, 12:42 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Yeah, my plan when I fly and the plane..."
S...o.....b......o......r.....e......d.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-11, 12:43 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "S...o.....b......o......r.....e......d....."
Being sick on weekends sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-11, 01:11 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Being sick on weekends sucks :("
This is why I avoid flying commercial.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-11, 11:43 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "This is why I avoid flying commercial."
Ya. JR we know your parents get a personal jet for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-12, 01:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya. JR we know your parents get a..."
Your parents cant?

tsk tsk tsk, loser!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-12, 06:45 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Your parents cant? tsk tsk tsk,..."
My head can't take it anymore!

UZG is Titus, Titus is JR...UZG has been JR and Thanatos!

And all because of my new Registration Form! ARGH!!!

And my air rifle has run out of pellets...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 06:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My head can't take it anymore! UZG..."
Welcome once again to Horoscopes Today with your host, Dr. Lenny!

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-11-12 at 07:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 06:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Welcome once again to Horoscopes Today..."
AQUARIUS!

There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a speeding bus. Fill that void in your pathetic life by playing Whack-A-Mole 17 hours a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 06:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "AQUARIUS! There's travel in your..."
PISCES!

Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus. You are the true Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at work say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "PISCES! Try to avoid any Virgos or..."
ARIES!

The look on your face will be priceless when you find that 40-pound watermelon in your colon. Trade toothbrushes with an albino dwarf, then give a hickey to Meryl Streep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "ARIES! The look on your face will be..."
TAURUS!

You will never find true happiness - what you gonna do, cry about it? The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff and then go back to sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "TAURUS! You will never find true..."
GEMINI!

Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive flatulence. Your love life will run into trouble your fiance hurls a javelin through your chest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "GEMINI! Your birthday party will be..."
CANCER!

The position of Jupiter says that you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud. Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's test.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny