Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-10-18, 10:40 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "how come my post count isnt going up :(..."
It don't go up in the thread.

Else everyone will be spamming and cracking a few thousand every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-18, 10:41 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It don't go up in the thread. Else..."
An onion a day keeps everyone away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "An onion a day keeps everyone away."
Yah, they disabled post counts in this thread. Otherwise I'd have an additional 2.5K posts.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:11 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, they disabled post counts in this..."
Hmmm...2.5k...*drool*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm...2.5k...*drool*"
Actually, this is my 3,189th post in this thread.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:24 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Actually, this is my 3,189th post in..."
OMG! THE INTERNET IS DOWN!

http://www.vandertramp.com/INTERNETDOWN/index.html

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-18, 12:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "OMG! THE INTERNET IS DOWN! ..."
that video was the sh!t....it made me want to play with myself...hehe...i like it...i like it alot....THE INTERNET IS DOWN!!! http://www.vandertramp.com/INTERNETDOWN/index.html
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-18, 02:37 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "that video was the sh!t....it made me..."
test...

k was just doodling some in photoshop and these funny chars came out, decided to fuck the trapped idea and use this instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-18, 02:57 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "test... k was just doodling some in..."
The bird is such a bully...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-18, 08:59 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "The bird is such a bully... :("
another one bites the dust...and another one gone and another one gone and another one bites the dust.....btw what is the worlds longest thread?? how many posts??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-18, 11:30 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "another one bites the dust...and..."
Longest we've found is approx 115,000 pages, though I've heard of one that was 900,000+.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-19, 12:06 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Longest we've found is approx 115,000..."
oh we will rule them...this thread will rule all....fuck how many pages it is....what about the posts?? people could have page standards set for 2 posts a page so that shouldnt count...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-19, 12:23 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "oh we will rule them...this thread will..."
I've got it set for 40 posts per page, and I'm up to pg 1039.

Most other guys have it set at the forum default which is 20 posts per page. By my reckoning they are up to page 2089, with another 7 posts after this till they hit 2090.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-19, 12:56 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "oh we will rule them...this thread will..."
The thread with 115,000 that I saw has it set at the default 20 posts per page, which is what we have. And we're at 2078.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-19, 01:01 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "The thread with 115,000 that I saw has..."
Of course...

I fucked up my calculations...GO LENNY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-19, 01:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Of course... :p I fucked up my..."
Anyone watched the Sadam Hussein trial today?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-19, 01:07 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Anyone watched the Sadam Hussein trial..."
I saw bits of it on the news.

It ain't gonna be a good trial if he can rule like he did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-19, 01:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I saw bits of it on the news. It..."
Oh wow!

I've hit 3000 without noticing!

Go Lenny, go Lenny, go Lenny.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-19, 01:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I saw bits of it on the news. It..."
Yeah, so...gonna be a fun trial.

He can't help but be executed by the end of it.

Talking about trials of war criminals, whatever happened to the trial of Slobodan Molosovich (sp?!)?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-19, 01:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yeah, so...gonna be a fun trial. He..."
From what I know, the milosevic trial is still going on, the case is already in it's fourth year...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy