Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:13 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "This good feeling."
OOHHHHHLMOOOSSTTTT THERE!

hmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:14 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OOHHHHHLMOOOSSTTTT THERE! hmm"
OMG I'm already here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:14 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OMG I'm already here!"
Hello I'm undeadzombieguy, wassssup in page 2076.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:17 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Hello I'm undeadzombieguy, wassssup in..."
It is time for a new ava/sig combo. yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:18 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "It is time for a new ava/sig combo. yes."
I will begin construction in approximatly 3 minutes and 42 seconds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:18 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I will begin construction in..."
BUT WHAT WILL IT CONTAIN?

I dont know... let's brainstorm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:19 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "BUT WHAT WILL IT CONTAIN? I dont..."
Is there someone out there!!?? HELP!!! I'm TRAPPED!

PLEASE HELP ME
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:20 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Is there someone out there!!?? HELP!!!..."
OMG that's it. Zelaron is trapping me, you cant escape from it. This will be my theme. NOW!!! lets decide the colour pallet and style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:21 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OMG that's it. Zelaron is trapping me,..."
I will use my favourite, ocean theme. YES.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:22 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I will use my favourite, ocean theme...."
OKAY now next up. Different ways to display one being trapped. SHould I use just one person? or more than one.

I can use bars, or a mouth (as if zelaron is devouring us or me) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm choises choises.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:24 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OKAY now next up. Different ways to..."
How will the person(s) being trapped look, a stick figure? something more realistic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:28 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "How will the person(s) being trapped..."
What part of the zelaron layout will I use in my sig. Which part is most suited to represent THE thing that traps you.

quick reply box? the login box?

Oh maybe the stats after you logged in. that woul dbe very simple. just change the text to something like, welcome back undeadzombieguy, you know you can leave us.
hmm that wouldnt be FLASHY enough. It needs to look good, altough I agree sometimes simple things look better, (current sig) just text is boring.

OK scrap that. I will not use text, unless its minimal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:29 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "What part of the zelaron layout will I..."
Ok I think I have enough info to start working on it. But first, something to eat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:30 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Ok I think I have enough info to start..."
Hello and welcome to my mind...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-17, 02:58 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Hello and welcome to my mind..."
Test12
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-17, 05:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Test12"
i really want to add to this thread
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-17, 05:41 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "i really want to add to this thread"
1dumMan said:
i really want to add to this thread
so im gonna keep posting stupid shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-17, 05:42 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "so im gonna keep posting stupid shit"
just like undead zombie is doing.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-17, 05:42 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "just like undead zombie is doing....."
isnt this stupid??/ why would someone want to do this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-17, 05:43 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "isnt this stupid??/ why would someone..."
i mean seriously what is the point of this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

1dumMan