Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-10-10, 08:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Keep it in the family."
I got to play with a few friends this afternoon. We played Thoughtless by Korn and some Marilyn Manson song. after that we played Tribute and Friendship by Tenacious D. We have a Halloween gig on the 29th and IT'S GONNA BE COOL!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2005-10-11, 09:28 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I got to play with a few friends this..."
What do you play?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-11, 12:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What do you play?"
Lenny said:
What do you play?
guitar, of course!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2005-10-11, 01:08 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Are you sure you're a girl? *HINT*..."
S2 AM said:
Are you sure you're a girl?

*HINT* If you had mood swings, you won't notice them, because whatever mood your in is "normal" to you.
Well...last I checked I was (That or I'm shoving tampon's up my ass, and I'm pretty sure my ass isn't bleeding.), and last I checked you weren't. So don't play off as a master of female psychology. No two females are the same, especially when menstrual.

This message has been brought to you by: The Queen of TMI.

Have a nice day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-10-11, 02:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Well...last I checked I was (That or..."
Have you ever given a man his red wings?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-11, 02:17 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Have you ever given a man his red wings?"
Err...? No, I don't believe so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-10-11, 03:12 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Have you ever given a man his red wings?"
Thats sick uzg. Do you have your redwings!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-11, 07:13 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Have you ever given a man his red wings?"
undeadzombieguy said:
Have you ever given a man his red wings?

gross.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-12, 01:20 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats sick uzg. Do you have your..."
No.

But I've been told it doesnt really taste like blood and if you do it in the shower then it isnt all that bad. Supposedly some girls cum like 10x easier when menstruating. So who knows, maybe I'll try it sometime in the future...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-12, 07:18 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "No. But I've been told it doesnt..."
Sex in the shower is the best thing ever. I highly recomend that everyone try it.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-12, 09:46 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "guitar, of course!"
Silly Lenny...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-12, 12:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Sex in the shower is the best thing..."
Eh, Im actually not to fond of shower sex or any sex in water actually. Pools/hot tubs/showers/baths... really the water just gets in the way. Although the only time I'll preform oral is in or right after a shower.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-12, 01:05 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Sex in the shower is the best thing..."
A golden shower is good too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-12, 01:22 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "A golden shower is good too."
Got a 66% on my first test this year. Close to what I estimated earlier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-12, 02:00 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Eh, Im actually not to fond of shower..."
It doesn't get in the way so much in the shower. The reason being submerged can cause issues is that it interferes with the girl's internal lubrication. Whe you're in the shower, water isn't exactly getting up there like it would in a pool.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-12, 02:50 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "It doesn't get in the way so much in..."
Mitch Hedberg Video Gallery!
http://www.smithappens.com/video_mitchhedberg.php
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-12, 06:50 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Mitch Hedberg Video Gallery! ..."
Nice shit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-10-13, 03:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nice shit!"
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/940/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-13, 10:07 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "......"
HAHA!

"You know what I just noticed, that North Korea is much bigger than South Korea. I didn't know it was so large like that."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-13, 11:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "HAHA! "You know what I just noticed,..."
Holy shit... I wonder how many people actually said, wait a second isnt that Australia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda