Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-09-21, 02:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Good ol' Photobucket. :D..."
Your current sig reminds me of one of my old ones, also with blood.

I'm curious, did you use Angry Blue's blood brushes? They've got some good ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-21, 07:44 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Your current sig reminds me of one of..."
No I didn't but I have a Angry Blue font. Good work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-22, 09:28 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No I didn't but I have a Angry Blue..."
Lesson for the day: Never let bacon enter your thoughts whilst doing Biology work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-23, 02:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lesson for the day: Never let bacon..."
Lenny lenny lenny... If you ever want to pass that class your going to have to stop thinking about your teachers bacon while hes giving lessons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-23, 04:43 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Lenny lenny lenny... If you ever want..."
Well Lenny is it true?
http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/italy.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-23, 08:53 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well Lenny is it true?..."
Definitely.

Though the French are almost as bad...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-23, 12:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Definitely. :) Though the French are..."
Lmao the thing about crossing the street in Italy is definitely true, it's horrible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-23, 01:28 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Lmao the thing about crossing the..."
It's like that trying to cross a street in London, too!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-24, 02:24 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "It's like that trying to cross a street..."
That's most probably becuase there are so many cars...and they don't have the regular zebra crossings. You've got to press the button on the posts on either side and wait till the green man shows up, then hurry across. Where there are normal zebra crossings though cars have to stop to let you cross if you are waiting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-24, 03:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's most probably becuase there are..."
Yea, at least in London most cars stop at a red light instead of speeding up to avoid having to wait for pedestrians to pass, like they do in Italy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-24, 05:12 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Yea, at least in London most cars stop..."
And the French...musn't forget the French...

Stupid French...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-24, 12:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And the French...musn't forget the..."
The French do suck, I'll agree wtih you there.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-25, 02:32 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "The French do suck, I'll agree wtih you..."
Everyone hates the French...and the French hate most other countries...especially the English...and the Welsh hate the English...and the Scottish hate the English...and those in South Ireland hate the English...and many in Northern Ireland hate the English...and those in the South of England hate those in the North of England and vice versa...and those living in the Midlands of England just get on with life and live in bloody stupid towns and cities like Milton Keynes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-25, 02:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Everyone hates the French...and the..."
Basically humans hate each other, for no reason most of the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-25, 02:41 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Basically humans hate each other, for..."
NEO!!!

http://www.justbewise.net/matrix.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-25, 02:45 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "NEO!!! ..."
Yay! That's going straight into my favourites.

A friend found it last tech lesson but wouldn't give me the URL...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-26, 01:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay! That's going straight into my..."
That's fucking ill!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-26, 04:54 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That's fucking ill!"
wait JR u hate the french and your 100% french. Thats awesome. I love the italians and im 100%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-26, 08:51 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "wait JR u hate the french and your 100%..."
I am 100% american. And NOTHING ELSE.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-27, 03:08 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I am 100% american. And NOTHING ELSE."
FRENCHY! FuCK YOU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda