Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-09-17, 12:56 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, I've seen that before. And it's..."
Haha... imagine hitting on that at a party and the suprise when he drops his pants later on... OR maybe he got his dicked tucked in and the only way you're going to notice something wrong is when you stick it in or eat his man pussy...

Holy shit...damnit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-17, 02:20 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Heh I got 2 flys lenny and ya its very..."
I've never been any good with chopsticks...all the instructions on the packets are for right-handers, I've got to read them ffrom the back of the packets. Try and get the reflection of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-17, 09:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've never been any good with..."
C7ikcvm3nbjh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wigguls Worth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWigguls Worth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Wigguls Worth

Posted 2005-09-17, 11:40 PM in reply to Wigguls Worth's post starting "C7ikcvm3nbjh"
And banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-09-17, 11:46 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "And banned."
Lol that was quick. A friend of d3v, I assume?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-18, 12:07 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Lol that was quick. A friend of d3v, I..."
Don't you remember Wiggulsworth?! A right bastard he was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-18, 01:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't you remember Wiggulsworth?! A..."
A right bastard? So basically d3v

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-19, 12:52 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "A right bastard? So basically d3v"
Yet he wasn't actually D3V I don't think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-19, 01:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yet he wasn't actually D3V I don't..."
d3v-ish...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-19, 07:01 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "d3v-ish..."
So, I have no clue who this guy is and I know a little about d3v, came around close to his dimiss, so all I saw was the dumb shit...I guess. I couldn't really tell, never bothered to read any of his earlier stuff.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-20, 01:44 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "So, I have no clue who this guy is and..."
Eh, I read his old threads a couple of days ago.. they're too much funny! I cant believe they banned this guy... well okay I do believe it since he was troll, but he was a funny troll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-21, 03:45 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Eh, I read his old threads a couple of..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 03:46 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8158/..."
I often feel like I need to do somthing to my renders but I don't know what...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 03:56 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I often feel like I need to do somthing..."
Freaking suck. Thats all I have to say. Suck.
I just don't have the creative insight to make original spiffy sigs. Or I suppose any artwork for that matter... o.O Then again I'm still pretty noob at PS. I like my current one the best so far just because it's just different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 04:51 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Freaking suck. Thats all I have to say...."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 04:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4163/..."
Huge improvement from ^, the blue just wasn't going over well w/ the folliage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 05:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Huge improvement from ^, the blue just..."
Does any1 know a site where I can put all of these and I can just link people to it? Almost like a gallery? I guess I could just do myspace thing right? Can I put up massive pictures on those things?

Actually I kinda like that one w/ the chick. The more I compare mine to other peoples on different sites the harsher I get, but overall theyre not to bad.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-09-21 at 05:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 05:24 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Does any1 know a site where I can put..."
Wow.. I edited a post in the WRT. Thats a no no.
So the myspace thing is gay. Thats not going to work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 05:38 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow.. I edited a post in the WRT. Thats..."
Good ol' Photobucket.
http://photobucket.com/albums/a17/KanedaSigs/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 12:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Good ol' Photobucket. :D..."
Those are amazing!

I especially like the one with the moon in the background, blue foliage and green sky. Reminds me of a few of my doodles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny