Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-08-08, 12:12 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Anyone seen that new show called..."
Nancy is hot. 100% MILF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-08, 12:36 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Nancy is hot. 100% MILF."
Man my college started 1 month after I graduated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-08, 01:08 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Man my college started 1 month after I..."
Awww...there's schools round here that only get 3 weeks summer holiday...they have extra long terms...thank goodness I get 7 weeks...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-08, 02:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awww...there's schools round here that..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37249

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-08, 02:11 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
AHAHA what the hell... arent you like 19?? Sorry, but that's kind of funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-08, 08:19 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "AHAHA what the hell... arent you like..."
I'm in love :3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-08-08, 08:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Anyone seen that new show called..."
I go back to school on the 24th x.x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-08-09, 05:48 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I go back to school on the 24th x.x"
You all seem to go back to school so early...

Every year I break up around 20th of July and don't go back until the 5th of September.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-09, 05:49 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Awwww.

That's really mean! Don't worry though, if you have the right vocabulary you can persuade your parents to do anything!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-09, 08:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "AHAHA what the hell... arent you like..."
undeadzombieguy said:
AHAHA what the hell... arent you like 19?? Sorry, but that's kind of funny.
Yes, but they pay for the internet access and for the televisions. Legally, they can stop me from using them. Just like he can't touch my box, it's my property. My dad can just not let me use it on his property. Which sucks. A lot. It's better than him kicking me out of the house, which he technically could do if he wanted.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-09, 08:27 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yes, but they pay for the internet..."
Ugh. Nice to be home again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-10, 05:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ugh. Nice to be home again."
Since when you have been 21?!

And here's little old me thinking you're around 17...

Happy Birthday Kaneda. Have a good 'un!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-11, 01:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Since when you have been 21?! And..."
----------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 12:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-11, 01:50 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "----------------"
--------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 12:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-11, 01:55 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "--------------"
Last edited by undeadzombieguy : Today at 07:53 PM. Join Date: Octo 1,755 All times are GMT. The time now HTML code is Off is 07:43 PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-11, 02:36 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Last edited by undeadzombieguy : Today..."
Last edited by undeadzombieguy : Today at 01:36 PM. Join Date: Octo 1,755 All times are GMT. The time now HTML code is Off is 01:36 PM

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-08-11 at 02:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-11, 02:37 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Last edited by undeadzombieguy : Today..."
Basterd! Ill teach you to edit my posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-11, 02:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Basterd! Ill teach you to edit my posts."
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DIRTy MANWHORE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-12, 03:44 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "----------------"
School books? As in textbooks and excercise books?

Absolutely bugger all. The school provides the books, we just provide ourselves and things to write with.

As for school prostitutes, my class is full of dirty whores...ugly, horrible, mangy, dirty whores. They kindas put you off prostitutes...and they would put some people off girls if there weren't other girls around that it isn't frowned upon (and get the piss taken out of you...as well as seven different kinds of shit) to like...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-12, 08:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "School books? As in textbooks and..."
Lenny said:
They kindas put you off prostitutes...and they would put some people off girls if there weren't other girls around that it isn't frowned upon (and get the piss taken out of you...as well as seven different kinds of shit) to like...
I concure... I think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda