Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-08-07, 12:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Your wacky. I would have never known..."
I betcha it was the Broccoli that killed him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-07, 01:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I betcha it was the Broccoli that..."
After 37 years? I'd say it was the broccoli that was holding him together. Although he didnt look particularly unhealthy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-07, 01:21 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "After 37 years? I'd say it was the..."
I haven't had broccoli...or any other type of fruit or vegetable for 15 years and I'm fine......for the moment...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-07, 03:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I haven't had broccoli...or any other..."
Are you serious? How can you not have eaten any fruits or vegetables, ever? Bullshit.

What the hell do you eat then? Just crumpets and bits of cheese, eh?

I dont eat vegetables everyday but I do eat brocoli at least 2 times a week and I also eat at least 2 banana's a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-07, 03:31 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Are you serious? How can you not have..."
Honestly I have never eaten fruit or veg. I don't know why, i just haven't.

Apart from no fuit or beg I have a pretty good diet. I also try to make up for what I miss from fruit and veg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-07, 03:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Honestly I have never eaten fruit or..."
...no way... You dont know what an apple tastes like, or an orange? OMG seriously I cannot believe this. Someone in modern day soceity who has not eaten any fruit or vegetables...my brain is starting to implode. This is the biggest WTF I've had in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-07, 03:54 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "...no way... You dont know what an..."
I'll be the first to admit, I'm a bad eater when it comes to things like fruit and veg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-07, 04:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'll be the first to admit, I'm a bad..."
No shit...If you've never eaten any...tomorrow you're going to the grocery store and buy an apple, banana and an orange. Eat those and report back. They're so tasty!

Dude, this is like serious fruit alert level 5.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-07, 04:07 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "No shit...If you've never eaten..."
------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 12:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-07, 04:28 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "No shit...If you've never eaten..."
Holy SHIT! I can't believe it... your like some kinda of modern day American. Wtf.. your missing out on the some of the best tasting non man made things in the WORLD! Go out and buy a Papaya, and Kiwi, and some god damn CANTALOPE! Omg I'm in uter amazement. You've got to be bullshiting us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-07, 06:31 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Holy SHIT! I can't believe it... your..."
WTF- never ate a piece of fruit- dude go eat a strawberry and enjoy- god i havent been this shocked in a long time- my parents would have a heart attack if they knew about this cause they have shoved fruits and vegs in me since i was little- This is everything that they are against.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-07, 06:36 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "WTF- never ate a piece of fruit- dude..."
Same here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-08, 03:48 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Same here."
My parents have tried to make me eat them, but after years of trying they've left me to my own devices as long as I eat as well as I can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-08, 03:49 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "------------"
August 29th? That's a whole week before I go back...awww...

When did you break up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-08, 08:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "August 29th? That's a whole week before..."
Break up? Who are you talking to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-08, 09:46 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Break up? Who are you talking to?"
I smoke rocks!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-08, 09:47 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I smoke rocks!!!"
weilkasdmfmlksmz

lenny is HAWT!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-08, 09:47 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "weilkasdmfmlksmz lenny is HAWT!!"
i like boobiez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-08, 12:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "August 29th? That's a whole week before..."
-----------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 12:53 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-08, 12:11 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "-----------------"
Anyone seen that new show called "Weeds"? Better than I had expected it to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy