Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-08-02, 12:43 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "It would take 196.56 cans of Diet Coke..."
It would take 234.36 cans of Diet Coke to kill you.

wtf... How much do you weigh JR?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-02, 12:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "It would take 234.36 cans of Diet Coke..."
234.36?!!! Fucking hell!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-02, 12:58 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "It would take 234.36 cans of Diet Coke..."
Kaneda said:
wtf... How much do you weigh JR?

About 130.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-02, 02:19 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "About 130."
69 kilogram = 152.118961 lbs

69 kilo = It would take 104.33 cans of Diet Coke to kill you.

152 lbs = It would take 229.82 cans of Diet Coke to kill you.

Obviously something is wrong with their kilo/lbs calculations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-02, 02:57 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "About 130."
130?

How tall are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-02, 03:58 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "130? How tall are you?"
5'8". I've always been slim from running.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-02, 04:02 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "5'8". I've always been slim from..."
Dang, I thought I was lanky. Eh I guess thats pretty proportional to me. I'm 6'2", 155 or so. Atleast I know I can hold out longer though if we both end up getting tortured to death by drinking soda. I'll watch you sweat Diet Coke... right before it happens to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:12 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Dang, I thought I was lanky. Eh I guess..."
----------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 01:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-03, 02:39 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "----------------"
No... the machinist. Thats a movie I'm assuming?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-03, 04:27 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "5'8". I've always been slim from..."
I'm 5' 8" and I'm 112 pounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-03, 11:08 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No... the machinist. Thats a movie I'm..."
Yeah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:04 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Yeah..."
Holy crap. Whats it about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-03, 01:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Holy crap. Whats it about?"
This guy Bale plays, is suffering from amnesia, he hasnt slept for about a year. Then one day he meets a guy named Ivan and things start going seriously wrong. Pretty interesting movie, reminds me a bit of memento.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-03, 02:05 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "This guy Bale plays, is suffering from..."
Downloadable I hope. How old is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-03, 02:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Downloadable I hope. How old is it?"
Yeah it's definitly downloadable, it's from 2004, not old.

It's weird to see Christian Bale thin as fuck in that movie and then see him being all buff in Batman begins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-03, 02:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Downloadable I hope. How old is it?"
Oh...it's insomnia he's suffering from, not amnesia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-03, 02:29 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Oh...it's insomnia he's suffering from,..."
Is he the guy that played an American called Churchill in some WW2 film about the Americans finding the enigma machine?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-03, 02:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is he the guy that played an American..."
Dont think so.

I just know him from Batman, equilibrium, American psycho and this movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-04, 05:40 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Dont think so. I just know him from..."
Wtf... d3v IMed me randomly today. And some other fuck too, which could have been him also. I was afk so I didnt talk to him but its wierd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-04, 07:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wtf... d3v IMed me randomly today. And..."
Well, D3vs weird too, so what do you want?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord