Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-07-30, 01:01 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hahahaha articles like this always make..."
hahahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing- great article
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-07-30, 01:07 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing-..."
Hey, look who's back again!

smokymcpot1773: r u gay
JRwakebord1: why
Previous message was not received by smokymcpot1773 because of error: User smokymcpot1773 is not available.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-30, 01:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hey, look who's back again! ..."
lol. ahhh mr smokey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-30, 02:49 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hey, look who's back again! ..."
Have you got any siblings??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-30, 03:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Have you got any siblings??"
Yes, but it's not either of them.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-30, 03:44 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yes, but it's not either of them."
If you know their passwords then add that guy to their account and scare them...or pretend to be one of them next time he says something...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-31, 12:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If you know their passwords then add..."
This is what I look like at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-31, 12:42 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "This is what I look like at work...."
Except I also have to wear safety glasses... so my eyelashes don't fall on shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-31, 03:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Except I also have to wear safety..."
Yeah, eyelashes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-31, 03:43 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "This is what I look like at work...."
What do you do again?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-31, 03:46 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "What do you do again?"
I think he works at area-51 doing top secret experiments on aliens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-31, 03:47 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I think he works at area-51 doing top..."
THat, or he does something that involves electronic chips.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-01, 01:37 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "This is what I look like at work...."
That looks like...fun??

The fact that the boots seem to say something about static dissipation, I think you're right with him doing something with chips UZG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:24 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "THat, or he does something that..."
undeadzombieguy said:
THat, or he does something that involves electronic chips.
Correct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-01, 06:32 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Correct."
Here you go maties. Just in case you would like to die by soda.
http://www.punkasspunk.com/caffeine.php
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-01, 11:10 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Here you go maties. Just in case you..."
It would take 84.64 cans of Dr Pepper to kill you.
It would take 102.06 cans of Cherry Coca-Cola to kill you.
It would take 102.06 cans of Coca-Cola Classic to kill you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-01, 11:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It would take 84.64 cans of Dr Pepper..."
HA!!!!!!!!!

It would take 77.11 cans of Diet Coke to kill you.

Less cans of diet coke than normal coke will kill me...HAHA!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-02, 12:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "HA!!!!!!!!! It would take 77.11 cans..."
Anywho...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-02, 12:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "HA!!!!!!!!! It would take 77.11 cans..."
It would take 196.56 cans of Diet Coke to kill you.

Lenny's a lightweight.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-02, 12:31 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "It would take 196.56 cans of Diet Coke..."
8 stone.

I am only 15...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny