Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-07-23, 06:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Eh, not nearly as sexy as mine. I..."
You think this shits funny.

Next time you gota problem address me nigga.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-23, 08:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You think this shits funny. Next..."
4 days off from work is too much. I get lonely and bored w/ games after 3 days. Half way through the 4th I'm wishing for weed and by night time I'm starting to contemplate the meaningfullness of my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-24, 06:54 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "4 days off from work is too much. I get..."
1 week off from school is boring...7 though is utter madness...I have nothing to do, my PS2 has just killed itself and completely destroyed my Vice City disc...San Andreas hasn't worked for months...my PS1 is in bits somewhere...and I have no computer games...

This is the only time you will see me type: "Thank god for Ebay and PS2's for only £10!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-24, 10:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "1 week off from school is boring...7..."
Here.

http://members.cox.net/crandall11/money/shirt/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-24, 11:10 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Here. ..."
I already know how to make that. I quite like origami things...there was one time when I could do a couple of hundred things...then I stopped for a bit and can only remeber about 50 now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-24, 01:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I already know how to make that. I..."
I knew how to make a fox once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-24, 01:38 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I knew how to make a fox once."
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 04:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Please click one of the Quick Reply..."
Indeed.

Origami is fun.

Though there's a couple of idiots in my class who think it gets you girls...so after seeing me do it for the past 9 or 10 years, and still being single they've decided to give it a shot. They now look like idiots who have learnt the ancient art of copying...

So here's me casually churning out paper roses and whatever, and they're watching my every move before trying feverishly to copy...and failig horribly...so they're sticking with the paper cups and little boats...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-25, 09:34 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Indeed. Origami is fun. Though..."
Ahh but can you come up w/ your own designs? That is a true origami master.

I think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 12:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ahh but can you come up w/ your own..."
Not yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-25, 03:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not yet..."
Anyone know who "smokymcpot1773" is?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-25, 04:10 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Anyone know who "smokymcpot1773"..."
No, where did you get that from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 05:38 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No, where did you get that from?"
Someone who wont stop IMing me. Nor will he tell me where he got my sn. Was just wondering if it was one of you guys being an ass. Or if it was d3v.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-25, 07:50 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Someone who wont stop IMing me. Nor..."
I don't think d3v would pick the name smokeymcpot but.. its possible. No one that I know of from Zel. I'm going to IM him. Ha, pay backs a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 07:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I don't think d3v would pick the name..."
LOL! Your going to love this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 07:57 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LOL! Your going to love this."
Well whoever he is, he sure doesn't like being fucked w/. Anyways hope this helps.

HaveUrEuthanasia: You like gerbils?
smokymcpot1773: wtf
smokymcpot1773: who is this
HaveUrEuthanasia: Gerbils
HaveUrEuthanasia: you know
HaveUrEuthanasia: little round varment
HaveUrEuthanasia: occasionally used as a anal toy...
HaveUrEuthanasia: You like them?
HaveUrEuthanasia: Who is this?
smokymcpot1773: kyle u hoe
HaveUrEuthanasia: kyle...
HaveUrEuthanasia: i know lots of kyles
HaveUrEuthanasia: quid pro quo
smokymcpot1773: im fuckin blockin u u syco
HaveUrEuthanasia: wait
HaveUrEuthanasia: you like pot?
smokymcpot1773: ur gettin blocked
HaveUrEuthanasia: NOOO
HaveUrEuthanasia: NO MY BABIES
HaveUrEuthanasia: YOU HAVE MY BABIES!
HaveUrEuthanasia: Remeber that party
smokymcpot1773: who is this tell me your name
HaveUrEuthanasia: Travis
smokymcpot1773: travis who
HaveUrEuthanasia: ah, its your turn
HaveUrEuthanasia: kyle who
smokymcpot1773: screw u u have the wrong s/n go suck cocks in hell bitch
HaveUrEuthanasia: you know jr?
smokymcpot1773: wut
HaveUrEuthanasia: i think you do
smokymcpot1773 signed off at 8:56:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-25, 08:58 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well whoever he is, he sure doesn't..."
HAHAHAHAHHAHA thank you very much for that

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-26, 06:40 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "HAHAHAHAHHAHA thank you very much for..."
Heh, I was giggling the whole time.
So do you know a kyle? Or are we just assuming he gave us a b.s. name.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-07-26 at 09:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-26, 07:18 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Heh, I was giggling the whole time. So..."
I know a Karl if that's any help...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-26, 09:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know a Karl if that's any help..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda