Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-07-13, 02:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Violin is sexy though. It's music is..."
Toot tooot toot, omg you had me lmao with that comment...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-13, 02:44 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Kwark."
aeiou

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-07-13 at 08:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-13, 02:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "aeiou"
lol the chocobo goddess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-13, 05:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol the chocobo goddess."
Wort Wort Wort!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-14, 09:31 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Tell me Lenny, what is cottage cheesing?"
You really do not want to know what "cottaging" is...

And I did not butcher it...it's a variation...

And Trumpets do not just go toot toot toot...you can make very passionate music with a trumpet...think tangos and other dances like that.

You can have jazzy music that wants to make you boogie on down...think any type of Jazz music.

And you can have sad songs...think of any mournful tune played on a trumpet...

A really good trumpet player can make the instrument fit into any genre of music...you can't do that with a violin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-14, 09:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You really do not want to know what..."
No thats a saxaphone(?). Which also beats out a trumpet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-14, 09:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You really do not want to know what..."
In games, do you want to have the lowest ping possible? Less ping = less lag?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-14, 09:48 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No thats a saxaphone(?). Which also..."
Nope. It is a Trumpet. Trust me. I'm a Trumpet player.

A Trumpet beats a Saxaphone. It can play in more bands than the sax can. You don't see Saxophones in orchestras.

What do you mean by "lowest ping possible"??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-14, 10:40 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "In games, do you want to have the..."
Yes, lower ping means less lag. You always want to have the lowest amount of ping/latency possible. Most modern day broadband connections are fast enough if you arent running any other programs while playing a game, so it's usually the server that's causing higer pings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-14, 02:39 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Yes, lower ping means less lag. You..."
OMG!

OOOOMMMGG!!

SOMEONES LIKE KILLING A CAT IN ONE OF THE APTS. NEXT OT Me!

AND its storming like a mother fucka.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-14, 04:55 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "OMG! OOOOMMMGG!! SOMEONES LIKE..."
"Either the people in the room above me are having sex, or they're sleeping really loudly and agreeing with each other a lot"

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-14, 05:55 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting ""Either the people in the room above me..."
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not funny...or was it :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-07-14, 11:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..."
It's raining here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-15, 08:25 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "It's raining here."
woo woo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-15, 08:25 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "woo woo"
Yaaaa I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-15, 09:25 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yaaaa I like it."
W TFSEFJ GOD DAMNIT!
My internet is running at 56k speeds! Its pissing me off! Im not paying for cable to ahve this shit turn off and then not even run at top speed. Stupid internet companys and thier stupid internet monopolys.

So this sig I currently Have or:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-15, 09:27 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "W TFSEFJ GOD DAMNIT! My internet is..."
Ohh thats Ez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-15, 09:27 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "W TFSEFJ GOD DAMNIT! My internet is..."
The one you've linked to...you can't see the whole "Kaneda" bit on the current one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-15, 10:20 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The one you've linked to...you can't..."
Can you hear me now?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-15, 10:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Can you hear me now?!"
Or is that to hard to read?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda