Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-07-12, 12:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why do you think I'm so happy that I'm..."
I played violin for a while, didnt think it was that bad. Played some piano and guitar too, just some basic tunes nothing serious. Also played the trumpet...like one time... trumpets blow cock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-12, 12:40 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I played violin for a while, didnt..."
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-12, 04:25 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Breakfast is the most important meal of..."
I just ate two fucking huge hoagies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-12, 07:20 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I played violin for a while, didnt..."
Violins are much better than trumpets.

Now your going to have giant log turds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-12, 11:00 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Violins are much better than trumpets...."
*smacks self for posting such old shit*

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-13, 01:03 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "*smacks self for posting such old shit*"
*smacks JRwakebord for posting such old shit*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-13, 01:15 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "*smacks JRwakebord for posting such old..."
It happens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-13, 08:42 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "*smacks self for posting such old shit*"
Even if it wasn't old they'd all still say its was.

Older than old

omgfolddumbasfukerwtfsoold
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-13, 10:23 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Violins are much better than trumpets...."
No, Trumpets are by far the superior instrument. Violins are found in orchestras, string groups...and that's more or less it.

Trumpets are found in: Brass Bands, Wind Orchestras, Orchestras, Jazz Bands, Swing Bands, Rhythm and Blues Bands, Ska Bands and other singy people bands.

And the trumpet sounds amazing!! All the mutes...all the different things you can do...whereas the violin squeaks...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-13, 10:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No, Trumpets are by far the superior..."
*smacks Lenny for posting such ludicrous shit*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-13, 10:53 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "*smacks Lenny for posting such..."
*gets smacked for posting such ludicrously incessant rambling otherwise known as shit*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-13, 10:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "*gets smacked for posting such..."
Hey Diddle, hey diddle
The cat ate a fiddle
The cow ran over the spoon
The little dog laughed to see such fun
The dish jumped up into the moon

I think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-13, 11:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hey Diddle, hey diddle The cat ate a..."
I'm eating cottage cheese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-13, 11:10 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I'm eating cottage cheese."
Eugh!! That's sick!!

I'm assuming you know what "cottage cheesing" is??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-13, 11:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Eugh!! That's sick!! I'm assuming..."
I dont. Untill 15 minutes ago I didnt know it was called cottage cheese in English. I had to go look it up using www.worldlingo.com's free translation services.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-13, 11:24 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I dont. Untill 15 minutes ago I didnt..."
Tell me Lenny, what is cottage cheesing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-07-13, 01:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hey Diddle, hey diddle The cat ate a..."
Lenny said:
Hey Diddle, hey diddle
The cat ate a fiddle
The cow ran over the spoon
The little dog laughed to see such fun
The dish jumped up into the moon

I think...
My god you've butchered it.

Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such a sight,
and the dish ran away w/ the spoon.

Go have a Krumpet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-13, 01:49 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I dont. Untill 15 minutes ago I didnt..."
What do you call it? Cottage cheese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-13, 01:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No, Trumpets are by far the superior..."
Violin is sexy though. It's music is much more refined. Trumpets just like toot toooot toot toot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-13, 02:10 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What do you call it? Cottage cheese."
Kwark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy