Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-06-23, 09:41 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Careful, D3V may try to use that to..."
God almight the World's gone NUTS!!!!

RUN FOR THE HILLS INFIDELS!!!

I smell...a comeback!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-23, 11:13 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hahaha, WW that prick. HAHAHA. That is..."
lol I was just visiting like usual and wanted to reply to a thread, it gave me bullshit so I was like, yo what the fuck is this? I'm already signed in. Then after 6 times trying to post I actually read the text on the page I was redirected to. After using my superior batman like detective skills I traced back my last posts and found the torrents thread with WW's post. I kinda laughed when I saw what was going on.

AMAZING STORY, NO?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-23, 11:32 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "lol I was just visiting like usual and..."
undeadzombieguy said:
lol I was just visiting like usual and wanted to reply to a thread, it gave me bullshit so I was like, yo what the fuck is this? I'm already signed in. Then after 6 times trying to post I actually read the text on the page I was redirected to. After using my superior batman like detective skills I traced back my last posts and found the torrents thread with WW's post. I kinda laughed when I saw what was going on.

AMAZING STORY, NO?!
wb from temp ban
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-23, 02:20 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "lol I was just visiting like usual and..."
Ha. Chump,
Whats Fonzi Like?! WHATS FONZI LIKE!?

Thats right, Fonzis cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-24, 12:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ha. Chump, Whats Fonzi Like?! WHATS..."
What is Fonzi??

The smell of comeback is becoming stronger...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-24, 12:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What is Fonzi?? The smell of..."
Are you serious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-24, 12:29 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Are you serious?"
Does jumping the shark at least ring a bell?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-24, 12:34 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Does jumping the shark at least ring a..."
Nope.

I yes I am serious.

So what's a Fonzi and what relevance does jumping the shark have??

The smell of comeback is overpowering me!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-24, 01:49 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Does jumping the shark at least ring a..."
LoL! Everything we consider sacred, he's always just like, Whats that? Wait... your from Holland and your even down w/ all American bullshit. You really do live in a fake Europe Lenny! OMG, you have to get on a row boat and row yourself out the the door!

On a better note! I have found a loophole at work! HAHAHA! Fight the system! There's this one coke machine, where if you put in a few quarters and a nickle and then press the change return, it will give you a extra quarter! So I dont even have to buy anything, the machine pays for my candy and sodas and no one else knows about it! YAR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-24, 01:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LoL! Everything we consider sacred,..."
And now for something completely different.

Gmail is for gangstas!!!!!! 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF 0MGH4X[]/\[]TF

Its true it says so here!

http://www.navelgirl.com/abaja/j6.htm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-24, 02:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope. I yes I am serious. So..."
comeback whale.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-24, 02:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LoL! Everything we consider sacred,..."
If I started spouting all my enlgish things then you'd be asking "What's that??". Remember the crumpets in the last flame thread?? Very few if any people knoew what crumpets were...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-24, 02:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If I started spouting all my enlgish..."
...damn crumpets...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-24, 02:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope. I yes I am serious. So..."
Lenny said:
Nope.

I yes I am serious.

So what's a Fonzi and what relevance does jumping the shark have??

The smell of comeback is overpowering me!!!

Heeeeeeeeey
That my friend is a Fonzi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-24, 02:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "http://www.thestudentzone.com/articles/i..."
Ah...

Okie Dokie then.

Back to the comeback line I suppose...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-24, 02:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah... Okie Dokie then. Back to..."
Heh, I dont really blame you... I'd guess 90% of my friends probably wouldnt know what jumping the shark means, or what the hell happy days and fonzie is all about.

http://www.jumptheshark.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-24, 02:31 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Heh, I dont really blame you... I'd..."
You mean Happy Days as in the TV Series??

I know what that is!!! I've even seen a few episodes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-24, 02:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You mean Happy Days as in the TV..."
OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER FONZIE THEN???!!!!

Damn son, act like u kno then...shiiiit...nucca is braindamaged or whut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-24, 03:31 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER FONZIE..."
I can't remember anything except some kind of 80's cafe...I didn't really watch them...more like sit down and notice that they were on kinda thing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-25, 09:20 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I can't remember anything except some..."
Taxi?

Insert signficant content here:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda