Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-05-19, 09:32 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "lo9l Photoshop is easy, you big..."
Star Wars Is Fucking Awesome.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-20, 09:57 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Star Wars Is Fucking Awesome."
I'm not surprised...

Last Star Wars film...modern technologies...they ain't exactly gonna let it flop are they??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-20, 11:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm not surprised...:D Last Star..."
I am. Considering the first one sucked and the second one wasnt much better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-20, 11:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I am. Considering the first one sucked..."
...I quite liked them...

Oh yeah, exam update...all finished...

Music this morning. Exceptionally easy...
Listen to this extract and circle the correct answer...

Question 1. Is this piece of music:

Rock
Pop
Jazz
Classical

Lots of violins...some harpsichord...full orchestra...hmmm...

And last period we had Maths...a 1 1/2 hour paper that I could've done in 30 min. I had to go extra slow so that I wasn't sat doing bugger all for an hour or so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-20, 02:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "...I quite liked them... Oh yeah,..."
And I fucking hate you all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-05-20, 02:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "...I quite liked them... Oh yeah,..."
You have to sit there full time?

I remember when I had exams you could leave after 30 minutes. I was always the first one out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-20, 06:43 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "You have to sit there full time? I..."
I hate sitting in a class full-time after major tests. During semesters, we have 70 minutes to complete the tests. I usually finish in 30-45 minutes. I hate sitting there. I get so ADDish. I know though that some teachers'll let me listen to my music on my CD player during the tests or after I finish (German and Religion classes). But I know how ya feel, Len.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-05-21, 05:37 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate sitting in a class full-time..."
When we do the actual GCSE's we get to leave once we've finished...I think the same applies to when we're doing our Mocks...but when it comes to end of year exams, we've gotta stay there the whole time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-21, 10:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "When we do the actual GCSE's we get to..."
Class Of '05 Nigga

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-21, 10:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Class Of '05 Nigga"
. . . Wha??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-21, 11:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting ". . . Wha??"
He's probably graduating, and so it's class of '05.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-21, 11:02 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "He's probably graduating, and so it's..."
Or it's something else, I dont know and dont care about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-21, 11:05 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Or it's something else, I dont know and..."
Maybe he's saying I'm the class of '05...which is bollocks...I'd be class of '06...or would it be when I leave 6th form...then it'd be Class of '08...nah, probs the end of Yr. 11.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-21, 12:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maybe he's saying I'm the class of..."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pitty the fool who eats no cake!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-21, 01:03 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR..."
Omg Own! You Like That Photoshop Whore!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-21, 01:04 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR..."
Hahaha. I finally dominated that stupid program. a bit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-21, 01:10 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR..."
I like cake...and cheetos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-21, 01:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hahaha. I finally dominated that stupid..."
omg this post suucks cause it has no sig below... haha sucker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-21, 01:12 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "omg this post suucks cause it has no..."
er the post that that post replied to that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-21, 01:13 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "er the post that that post replied to..."
joooooooooooooook

can we take away the 22 second rule in the WRT? It would be nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda