Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-12-28, 05:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oasis - Wonderwall"
Fort Minor - Where'd you go
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-12-29, 12:39 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Fort Minor - Where'd you go"
Marilyn Manson - Lamb of God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-29, 12:52 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Fort Minor - Where'd you go"
The Hoosiers - Worried About Ray
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-29, 01:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Hoosiers - Worried About Ray"
System of a Down - Lost in Holywood
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-29, 01:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "System of a Down - Lost in Holywood"
BT - Embracing the Sunshine [Sasha's Deeper Future Dub]
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-30, 09:19 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "BT - Embracing the Sunshine [Sasha's..."
The Hoosiers - Worried About Ray

...again. I like The Hoosiers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-30, 09:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Hoosiers - Worried About Ray ..."
Gustaf Hildebrand - Descending Into the Silent Depths
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-30, 09:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Gustaf Hildebrand - Descending Into the..."
Oooh! Ooooh! I can see you listening to that on Last.Fm!

---

The Hoosiers - Killer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh! Ooooh! I can see you listening to..."
Bloc Party, Muse and New Order, huh? Strange, I can't have listened to either of them in at least a year.

---

The Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:04 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Bloc Party, Muse and New Order, huh?..."
Have you heard the new Bloc Party track - Flux? It's actually quite good. Sounds like a mix of a track off the first album, with the dance elements from the new album.

---

RHCP - Wet Sand
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Have you heard the new Bloc Party track..."
No; I'll look into it. I've mostly moved away from the indie scene as of late. What are your top 3 Muse tracks?

---

The Chemical Brothers - The Boxer (DFA Version)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:19 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "No; I'll look into it. I've mostly..."
Damn. That's a question and a half.

One of them would have to be Hysteria. And another Plug in Baby. But the third? Depends on my mood, I guess. Some days it would be Muscle Museum, or Space Dementia. Others it could be Map of Your Head, or Knights of Cydonia.

Media Player tells me that the three I've listened to most are: Darkshines, Hysteria, Time is Running Out.

Your three?

---

Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:25 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Damn. That's a question and a half. :p..."
Hysteria, Bliss and Knights of Cydonia. I can't stand the latter ones any longer though. Map of Your Head is indeed interesting, as well as Apocalypse Please.

---

General Midi - On The Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:29 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Hysteria, Bliss and Knights of Cydonia...."
I know what you mean. I used to really like them, more than the others in fact. Haven't listened to them for months, though. Maybe I ought to get back into them.

---

The Rapture - Gonna Get Myself Into It
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know what you mean. I used to really..."
For a second there, I was convinced your latest artist of choice read "Rapoon". If you ever attain clinical insanity, you'll most likely enjoy that project.

---

The Crystal Method - Bad Stone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:44 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "For a second there, I was convinced..."
Hmmmm. H'interstink. I might have a listen, just to see what clinical insanity might sound like.

---

Calvin Harris - Colours
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmmm. H'interstink. I might have a..."
"The Fall of Babylon" may be a good place to start.

---

Modula Green - Green Lava
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-30, 10:49 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting ""The Fall of Babylon" may be a good..."
Righto. I'll find them all on your profile.

---

Muse - Muscle Museum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-30, 11:35 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting ""The Fall of Babylon" may be a good..."
Modula Green - Evening Cloud
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-30, 03:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Modula Green - Evening Cloud"
Scarface - Girl You Know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes