Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-04-26, 12:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Madden NFL for PS3:..."
Yea, I saw that clip but It's not clear on whether thats ingame or not.

clip
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-26, 12:36 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Yea, I saw that clip but It's not clear..."
It wouldnt surprise me if it is though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-26, 12:39 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "It wouldnt surprise me if it is though."
Here's some screens of The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion which is also being developed for the next gen consoles. http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/70...html?fromint=1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-26, 07:14 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Here's some screens of The elder..."
The Master Chief armor is actually a photo from Dragon Con, though if they ever make a Halo movie you can bet people will show up wearing that.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-27, 09:24 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "The Master Chief armor is actually a..."
20 days! I think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-27, 09:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "20 days! I think..."
Until what? E3?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-27, 09:58 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Until what? E3?"
I think so...don't tell me I got my dates wrong again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-27, 10:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think so...don't tell me I got my..."
ALWAYS TREAT YOUR MOTHER RIGHT!

http://www.alldumb.com/item/11575/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-27, 10:36 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "ALWAYS TREAT YOUR MOTHER RIGHT! ..."
I Pity The Fool!!!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-27, 10:50 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I Pity The Fool!!!"
"Dont bring anyone mother into this, she aint here. And if it watnt for your mother, you wouldnt be here. So remember when your putting down one mother, your putting down mothers all around the world."

*copywrited*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-27, 10:55 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting ""Dont bring anyone mother into this,..."
Damn Hong Kong.
http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/nid/676/

1Gbps!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-27, 11:51 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Damn Hong Kong...."
Pretty damned amazing no??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-27, 09:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Pretty damned amazing no??"
I'm bored. Very bored.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-27, 09:58 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I'm bored. Very bored."
Too bored to wack off

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-28, 09:34 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Too bored to wack off"
That must be bored...you poor thing...he he he...LLAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-28, 09:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That must be bored...you poor..."
Fuuzy llama funny llama llama llama duck

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-28, 09:56 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Fuuzy llama funny llama llama llama duck"
He he he he...

19 days!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-28, 10:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he he he...:p 19 days!!!"
Hey when is m$oft do their thing on MTV about XBOX2?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-28, 10:05 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hey when is m$oft do their thing on MTV..."
12th May I think...yep: http://www.ps3portal.com/?view=artic...020139e9234ad6
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-28, 10:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "12th May I think...yep:..."
Yah, I went and found it after I asked too.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/news/2005/0411-mtv.htm

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord