Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-11-14, 10:43 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Just remember any guy not interested in..."
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
Just remember any guy not interested in you as a girlfriend is either gay or an eunuch. It's much simpler that way.
Yeah, or a ___phile. But, seriously
speaking, perhaps you are ugly, and
they know it. What's wrong with being
ugly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-14, 10:50 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Yeah, or a ___phile. But, seriously..."
Oh, why so cruel about it, Md-chan? You could at least lay some pillows before stabbing them.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-14, 11:09 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Yeah, or a ___phile. But, seriously..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
Yeah, or a ___phile. But, seriously
speaking, perhaps you are ugly, and
they know it. What's wrong with being
ugly?

Nothing. I bare an uncanny resemblance to Rocky Dennis, myself. However, I'll stick with my explanation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-15, 10:46 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Yeah, or a ___phile. But, seriously..."
Lulz. I'm fat, but I'm not unattractive. I think I have a cute face.

And I like Mutant's explaination more.

Also, I've been out of school since '03. And my name is Jessica, obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-15, 11:25 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Lulz. I'm fat, but I'm not..."
Which is not an anagram of sex kitten, coincidentally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-15, 02:27 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Lulz. I'm fat, but I'm not..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
And I like Mutant's explaination (sic) more.
Each time a girl says "more to love" as the
explanation for her troubles, another pound
makes its way through the metabolic pathway
and turns into fat cells.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-15, 05:07 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Each time a girl says "more to love" as..."
It seems the "short people need more love" has some hypocrisy about him. It will be wonderful to see how this ends.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-15, 08:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It seems the "short people need more..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
It seems the "short people need more love" has some hypocrisy about him. It will be wonderful to see how this ends.

You have a point. Why are short people more deserving of respect than fat people?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-15, 10:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You have a point. Why are short people..."
Tall/thin is the way to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-15, 11:04 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Each time a girl says "more to love" as..."
I get the feeling you have a murder plotted for Randy Newman, because of lyrics for Short People.

In all seriousness your continued reaction to what was a facetious statement is weird. Have you considered Zoloft and shoe lifts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-16, 08:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You have a point. Why are short people..."
Grav said: [Goto]
You have a point. Why are short people more deserving of respect than fat people?
Because they can't fix the problem, while fat ones can (with a few that cannot).
Mdselctr is clearly mad. Angry, not crazy. He hits walls, and all he talks about it how he's more diserving than others. Than speaks about how people should give more and be less rude. It's interesting to see the death about other peoples as you grow closer. And yet, I do not hate him. I see him like a younger me. I was once exactly like him. But, I wasn't short...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-17, 10:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Because they can't fix the problem,..."
If I lose weight, I lose my biggest asset. My boobs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-17, 10:38 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "If I lose weight, I lose my biggest..."
That's not necessarily true. Tia's actually got bigger when she lost weight. Don't ask me how that makes sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-17, 11:10 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Because they can't fix the problem,..."
Mdselctr is clearly mad.
You are insulting. If you weren't like this, and
if fat people didn't make themselves that way,
there wouldn't be a problem. Of course, you have
also shown that you believe anything (you don't
seem to have a filter). It's not just other's
that need to die: think bigger.

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-11-17 at 11:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-18, 08:49 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "You are insulting. If you weren't like..."
[FONT=monospace] Of course, you have
also shown that you believe anything (you don't
seem to have a filter).
I don't believe anything. I believe what I think is true. Infact, I filter things quite well. I sometimes think days upon days upon days, before deciding that something is not right. I'm just thinking faster lately.

In the end, only one person in the entire world will be even half right on anything. Unfortuately for you, you get all of your ideas from books other people make. You are the one who will believe anything, as long as it doesn't contradict what your previous belief. Mdselctr, you are nothing more than a computer which cannot upgrade.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:22 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't believe anything. I believe..."
I sometimes think days upon days upon days, before deciding that something is not right.
But, those beliefs are devoid of
meaning, and are an utter waste of
time. Instead, look at the world
around you and its problems; get
your head out of your ass; desist
to turn a blind eye from the world.

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-11-18 at 09:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's not necessarily true. Tia's..."
Hm. Odd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:27 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "If I lose weight, I lose my biggest..."
D cup on a smaller frame beats DD on a bigger frame, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:43 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "But, those beliefs are devoid of..."
But, those beliefs are devoid of
meaning, and are an utter waste of
time. Instead, look at the world
around you and its problems; get
your head out of your ass; desist
to turn a blind eye from the world.
I have no emotions, so why should I care? After all, I'm religious. Nothing in our beliefs say we should do what is right, and help others. Nope. Not one thing. I definately don't give half my paycheck to charity, nore do I help at homeless shelters. After all, I'm way to religious and emotionless for that.

For someone who wants me to stop looking away, you sure are staring at the walls alot.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai