Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-06-26, 01:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm 16 and have never had a Girl friend..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I'm 16 and have never had a Girl friend so idk. Maybe when my sister tried to strangle me with her bra.
Lol wtf!?

I had an experience like that with my cousin, lololol!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-26, 01:03 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lol wtf!? :grin: I had an experience..."
Oh god not another..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-26, 01:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Oh god not another.."
Alert the internets!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-26, 01:59 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lol wtf!? :grin: I had an experience..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Lol wtf!?

I had an experience like that with my cousin, lololol!
Tell us more.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-08, 02:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Tell us more. :rolleyes:"
well this is funnier than hell
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-08, 02:47 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "well this is funnier than hell"
you know whats funnier than hell itself? the fact that it doesn't exist.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-08, 06:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Tell us more. :rolleyes:"
D3V said: [Goto]
Tell us more.
How old was this? Jeez, I don't even know which time it was, I've had like 12 close encounters with my cousin.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-09, 11:05 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How old was this? Jeez, I don't even..."
How old was this? Jeez, I don't even know which time it was, I've had like 12 close encounters with my cousin.
Your last post in this thread was 4 months ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-09, 02:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How old was this? Jeez, I don't even..."
You might want to invest in a rape whistle. It won't help, but there are few things funnier than someone blowing in a whistle to fend off an attack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-10-09, 02:50 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How old was this? Jeez, I don't even..."
Elaborate. What do you mean by close encounters?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-09, 03:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Elaborate. What do you mean by close..."
Elaborate. What do you mean by close encounters?
Walking to her room while she's naked, her walking into my room while she's naked, me walking into the living room while she's naked and apparently ready to do something...
and a few more inappropriate ones.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-09, 11:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Walking to her room while she's naked,..."
Autumn sun contours,
shadows, winter minted air;
sounds of betrayal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-10, 12:00 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Autumn sun contours, shadows, winter..."
Uhh... I'm... sorry? It's not like we've really done anything, so don't feel so bad... I mean.... wut?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-12, 09:05 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Walking to her room while she's naked,..."
Walking to her room while she's naked, her walking into my room while she's naked, me walking into the living room while she's naked and apparently ready to do something...
and a few more inappropriate ones.
like what walking in on her in the shower? At least we all know now that mental disorders aren't only on your side of the family, it extends through the entire tree.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-12, 10:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Walking to her room while she's naked,..."
Walking to her room while she's naked...
At least it's a female. Anyways...

Well, that's actually the closest I've got. Except it was with a girl who I was actually with for a year and wasn't a relative. Being a gentlemen, mostly because her dad would kill me (a rather large man, seriously), I had to back up and tell her to get dressed. Nothing has ever come as close as that...and I missed my opportunity. Too bad, but I'm with someone else right now. So I think it was for the better. Ehh, I have my whole life and I plan on taken it down the slow lane. Slow and relaxing lane.

I wonder if I should be revealing such personal information. Oh well, who gives a shit. I've told my friends about it, so it's not such a big deal.

-------
As for Skurai's incestrial problem, cool it man. (Joking of course...well, somewhat at the least. Just make sure you don't go doing this to her -> (if you don't get what I mean, just don't respond to it))

EDIT: This last statement here, don't take it seriously. My ways of thinking are not ordinary and I nor anyone else have the right to judge another person for their love. Just wanted to make sure that people start understanding where I'm coming from. I find that to condone something such as this, is to be as bigoted as Church's and other people.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-10-17 at 07:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-12, 12:03 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "At least it's a female. Anyways... ..."
GLG, I'm quite serious when I ask: are you bipolar?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-12, 12:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "GLG, I'm quite serious when I ask: are..."
If one is angered easily by the stupidity around them, and surrounded by stupid people, does it make one bipolar?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-12, 04:22 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "At least it's a female. Anyways... ..."
Thank God!
So basically, as long as we don't have sex it's not incest, right? Sounds easy enough.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-13, 12:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "GLG, I'm quite serious when I ask: are..."
Grav said: [Goto]
GLG, I'm quite serious when I ask: are you bipolar?

No, my sister, who I loathe, is. And I don't mind telling the world, because she's a fucking retard, just like Skurai.

If one is angered easily by the stupidity around them, and surrounded by stupid people, does it make one bipolar?

I like the point you made here. Though I'm not really angry, so much as I'd been up all night. When I don't get sleep, I become drastically darker in personality. And my thoughts go far beyond my usual.

Thank God!
So basically, as long as we don't have sex it's not incest, right? Sounds easy enough.

Well, as long as it didn't go any further than viewing. Because, we all make mistakes, though I question how you made that mistake several times. I'll hope for the best.

EDIT: I'm so sick and tired of this world. Read those statements of mine. Do you not find it to be bigot? I lied for the sake of keeping a what? Appearance? I do not have anything against anyone who believes in incest. As to have such thoughts would bring shame to my now falling self. Being like everyone wants you to be in this world is downright foolish and I won't partake in it anymore.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-10-17 at 07:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy