Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Who's the better villain?
Sephiroth 28 56.00%
Kuja 22 44.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-07-27, 12:25 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
yea, and sephiroth was EVIL until the end unlike Kuja, HE HAD A SOFT PART in his heart and becomes good before he dies... i think thats a lil pathetic villain... he becomes good... thats stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-29, 03:22 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken

Sephiroth, on the other hand, was the first of the "bosses with feminine tone and streaky hair", so he was a fairly original creation
Wrong, boyo. Kefka was the first of the "androgynous" FF villains.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-30, 07:20 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
where is Kefka from again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-30, 07:24 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
FF3 (us) FF6 (japan)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-30, 07:38 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
o, hey i have that game.... but i havent played in so long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-02, 01:34 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
FF6 is genius. PURE GENIUS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-02, 06:16 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
how about we stick wit the number 3, cuz 6 doesnt put it right... and FF3 is a pretty darn good game but i donno if i can compare any FF games from it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-02, 06:21 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
FF3 was the first FF game I played.... its one of the games that got me into gaming... I used to goto my friends house and watch him play FF3 cus I didnt have an snes =P but then I got one and he let me borrow FF3 and I beat it...... then many years later they made the playstation versions and now I own almost every FF
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-03, 03:30 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
I call it FF6 because that's the name of the game. FF3 already exists, but it was never released in America.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-03, 07:48 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
FF3(or 6) is a SNES game and i wanted to play all the FF games, so i was searching through the net and i found an emulator for SNES and FF3, Chrono Trigger and stuff.

I started off of FF8... the FIRST FF game ive ever played. It was grade5 when i got into this whole FF thing and glad i did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-03, 01:37 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Aw God, FF8 was your first one? I'm sorry, dude. You own a Playstation don't you? Go buy Final Fantasy Chronicles. It's FF4 (FF2 American) and Chrono Trigger in the same package. FF4 has been COMPLETELY re-translated, and has new FMV sequences. Chrono Trigger has about 13 new animated cutscenes and A LOT of bonus material. It's definitely worth picking up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-03, 04:34 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
i have PS2 and i was gonna buy FF7 and FF Chronicles cuz my dad said he would buy it for me instead of other games(he was buying a game for me) but i chose WC III instead cuz WCIII was out and I have FF8 on my computer so, yea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-08, 09:31 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Sephiroth All The Way~ Think about it, who will ever like Kuja? Believe it or not, the first time I saw him in the game, I thought he was girl...ROFL. The only thing I judge is that.....Sephiroth has a cool looking sword, and guess what? That is all I care, no sword, no deal.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuja got a dragon? so what? Who doesn't have dragon? It ain't so special after all. The one who behold that "Bahamut" is that best...oh, ya~~King of Dragon
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-08-08, 10:25 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
ah yes, bahamut... and Garnet/Sarah/Dagger holds that edilon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-19, 01:03 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
I think sephiroth would win after all he did kick my ass the first two times I fought him.
and isn't there a Kuja in FF7 also... I think he was that pig like summon I'm not sure been so long since I've played FF7 last.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-19, 03:23 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Pig summon? I believe you're thinking of Typoon.

And at least Omegasin is being honest about Sephiroth. Without that huge-ass sword, he's just another dude. Kuja would mop the floor with Sephiroth's face. A big sword can't do anything against a full on Tranced out Ultima! Boo-ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-19, 04:33 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel

Wrong, boyo. Kefka was the first of the "androgynous" FF villains.
Kefka was like 50 pixels, how can he be feminine or masculine?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-20, 01:56 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Look at any of the character art. Look at the in-game battle art for him. Look at the CG intro in the FF Anthology version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-24, 08:04 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
as a result of this thread... i guess Sephiroth wins. Unless some people shows up and starts voting for Kuja~ then, we can get this thread going again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-05-21, 08:12 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Puny mortals I bring a message of destruction. For those who question Kuja's might death awaits. Though Sephiroth is powerful his pathetic Supernova is no match for Kuja's Flare Star and Ultima. Bow before the destroyer of Terra, the Ultimate FF boss. KUJA!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1