Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-07-02, 10:46 AM in reply to TeflonJohn's post starting "You can read about the L2J project at..."
Cool, you aren't just an advertiser .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-04, 12:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Cool, you aren't just an advertiser :o."
so what did you mean by that. Not just an advertiser. L2J project is a really good thing, and the team works thier butt off on it. They actually publish 2 updates every day and provide support for all the dummies who cant get things to work. There are official servers that are ripoffs of the actual lineage2 server software, but those are illegal and I dont even know where to get them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TeflonJohn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeflonJohn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TeflonJohn

Posted 2006-07-04, 12:55 PM in reply to TeflonJohn's post starting "so what did you mean by that. Not just..."
Usually advertisers are bots that post a thread or two, then scarper. Your first post did seem a bit like advertising, but you've stayed a member and are replying coherently.

Welcome to Zelaron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-05, 05:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Usually advertisers are bots that post..."
Yea, like Lenny said you did seem like an advertiser. If you haven't been around on forums like this long you won't know what I mean but yea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-06, 09:39 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, like Lenny said you did seem like..."
u do have a point there, maybe we should follow it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-07-06, 12:22 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "u do have a point there, maybe we..."
I might look into it once I get my pc fixed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-07, 09:45 AM in reply to TeflonJohn's post starting "You can read about the L2J project at..."
there is chaor&order but it's pretty hard to find
try going to google and putting chaos&order mmo game
if nothing appears then u'll just have too write in a differenft context if u want to find it but it's a pretty cool graphical game, u gotta have installed the nvidiagxfore5500 video card to play it which is the minimum requirement and if that doesn't work then the hell with it.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-07-13, 01:30 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Free MMO online game"
Ganga,
Check out 'Gunz International:The endless dual' it is pretty high on grfx, completely online based, character cuztamization, you can lvl up and gain monney(bounty) to buy new weapons, clothes, ect.However you better be pretty 1337 to compete with anyone over lvl 11.Oh and did I mention it is 100% FREE! http://www.gunzonline.com
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-08-01, 04:38 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Ganga, Check out 'Gunz..."
Shadowbane is free... I was playing that for awhile with some friends.

There are free WoW servers, all of them suck though.

Lineage 2 is... An ok game. The first was better but you cant really do much about that.

Ragnarok Online has free servers also. Googling any of these things will prolly give you more help than we could.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-08-09, 02:44 AM in reply to TeflonJohn's post starting "You can read about the L2J project at..."
Try a game called FLYFF its a animeish looking game but its real fun and u can fly with boards!

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

pretty popular game.
Its free to play forever. The only thing u pay for is special stuff if u want it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rpglover2003 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrpglover2003 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rpglover2003

Posted 2006-08-09, 09:18 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Free MMO online game"
Go to www.tricksteronline.com I'm enjoying it. I'm a fox
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-08-19, 05:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Go to www.tricksteronline.com I'm..."
Well as this is my first post i didn't know if i should post this. That and the fact it took me an age to find the reply key. But there are a few games i feel strongly about.

You might like Roma Victor which is a MASSIVE download only mmo. It's a one time fee (£20) to buy and then you can play as long as you like. The features surpass everyother game out there (click on status) though the graphics could be better.

http://www.roma-victor.com/

As you can tell i'm a big fan and i think this is the next Runescape. It is having problems with lag at the moment and we are restricted to a section of the game world (but it still takes 3 realtime hours to walk from one end to the other). But Redbedlam will only extend the area once more players start joining up. The reason why i'm so positive about this game is because i know what it can (and is) be if it get's the attention it deserves from players. I just don't want it to die out.

If you want a shooting game then you might like to download the new free FEAR multiplayer game or instead go for the free Wolvenstein:Enemy Territory. Both these games were planned as expansions for original titles but the devs decided to release them free.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_2354.shtml

http://www.gamershell.com/download_15038.shtml

Cornellius
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cornellius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCornellius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cornellius

Posted 2006-08-20, 12:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Go to www.tricksteronline.com I'm..."
KagomJack said:
Go to www.tricksteronline.com I'm enjoying it. I'm a fox
Wow, looks interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas