Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who is the Biggest Faggot?
D3V 0 0%
D3v 0 0%
symnzXx 20 100.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2005-11-12, 04:30 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6141/..."
dar_win said:

Dear LORD that looks painful

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-12, 06:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kagom is obviously the biggest faggot..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Kagom is obviously the biggest faggot of Zelaron.
I agree, King_Amazon, which is why I'm offended my name ISN'T on that list
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:27 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Biggest Faggot of Zelaron"
symnzXx said:
.. kind of one-sided eh?

Not anymore .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I agree, King_Amazon, which is why I'm..."
That's because we actually like you Kagom.

19-1 holy shit.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:50 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That's because we actually like you..."
I feel speshul now ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-11-12, 08:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I feel speshul now ^.^"
Are you getting warm fuzzies?!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-12, 08:30 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Are you getting warm fuzzies?!"
Am I supposed to feel warm fuzzies in my ass?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-11-12, 08:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Am I supposed to feel warm fuzzies in..."
No, that's an STD. You should get that checked out.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-12, 08:34 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "No, that's an STD. You should get that..."
But I haven't done anything with my ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-11-12, 09:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But I haven't done anything with my ass..."
On one of the episodes of House (I love that show...), there was a female patient with either an STD, was pregnant or showed some sign of sexual activity when she claimed she wasn't sexually active at all. Turned out her ex lived downstairs and she was sleepwalking into his pants every night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-12, 09:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "On one of the episodes of House (I love..."
Where can I find girls like that?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-12, 10:13 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "o_O Where can I find girls like that?"
Yahhhh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-11-13, 12:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yahhhh!"
lol, honestly who would you rather have around me or d3v. don't be dickheads and try to look cool by saying d3v, because you aren't proving anything to anyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2005-11-13, 12:38 AM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "lol, honestly who would you rather have..."
I voted for you because of this stupid thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-13, 12:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I voted for you because of this stupid..."
fuck off K_A, i don't need your antics. and stop following me around the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2005-11-13, 12:40 AM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "fuck off K_A, i don't need your antics...."
I just visited for a minute and checked all of the new posts, now I'm leaving. In what way am I following you around the forum smymnzoimzmz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-13, 12:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just visited for a minute and checked..."
check the goddamn guild wars forum asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2005-11-13, 12:55 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "On one of the episodes of House (I love..."
I Lub House!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:53 AM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "check the goddamn guild wars forum..."
That's what, 2 threads.

Oh Em Gee! Stalker!

For heavens sake man this is an online forum. How is he supposed to post without replying to you some times? Oh look, I've just replied to you. I must be a stalker! Oh no! JR and Kagom replied to each other more than twice just above! They must be stalking one another!

You're the asshole, that's why it's 19:1. You suddenly appear out of nowhere, make a stupid thread and start accusing people of following you around. At least with D3V there was a regularly visiting idiot (who, on the off-chance, could actually be alright...every blue moon or so).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-13, 10:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's what, 2 threads. Oh Em Gee!..."
hey lenny i was here a year before you, i used to be a whole lot more active because i had a computer class that was boring as shit. know your role and shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx