Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-02-17, 01:12 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "*server crashes* Damn it Grav!"
*Logs on before Night can and crashes server again*

Night: Damnit! Why is this happening?!

Because shade and I logged on before you did and crashed it again, duh..

Night: No, cant be, I log on the fastest im the server admin

Oh.

*does it again*

Night: wtf is this!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-17, 01:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "*Logs on before Night can and crashes..."
Thats just fiddlesticks, I never said that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-02-17, 01:19 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Thats just fiddlesticks, I never said..."
I believe that exact chain of events continued for about forty minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-17, 01:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I believe that exact chain of events..."
I never said that fastest thing tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-02-17, 01:28 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "I never said that fastest thing tho."
It's the gist of it. You said you logged on first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-02-17, 01:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's the gist of it. You said you..."
Okay, just to be on point, I've got a LAN Saturday, and a programming meeting Sunday, but after this weekend, I'm all for playing UO again as long as the server doesn't suck dick and everyone doesn't start with 100,000,004k and a castle.

It'd be a HUGE bonus, in my opinion, if you could put up a level system (Can't you just download a script and configure it?) for the server. The most entertaining servers I've played on (Camelot namely) all had level systems, and they were that much better for it.

I can promise to bring at least one more regular player with me, though it would more likely between 2 and 4. So that's like... 4 players already. That's enough for a stable economy, right?

Oh, and while I'm molding the shard that you're not going to put up, I prefer a 1-2 char limit with no skill cap.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-02-17, 02:05 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Okay, just to be on point, I've got a..."
No skill cap and reagent is all I'm asking for
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-17, 02:12 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "No skill cap and reagent is all I'm..."
hey in 2 weeks after my field training is over(im only back this weekend for presidents day) ill play, no one can deny i was the best PvPer that didnt cheat... or did i?
Llamas pwn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-17, 02:28 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "hey in 2 weeks after my field training..."
Bah. SYG teh suck @ UO.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-02-17, 02:38 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Bah. SYG teh suck @ UO."
Whos putting a shard up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2005-02-17, 02:50 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Whos putting a shard up?"
i would but my isp sucks and im in germany, you guys would lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-17, 03:36 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "i would but my isp sucks and im in..."
I know all of you respected members wouldnt want me on but i'd love to try the game.

Im going to dl it anyways. Hit me up on aim to explain all of it to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-17, 04:47 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Whos putting a shard up?"
I'll put up one I guess... Everyone suggest things now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:11 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I'll put up one I guess... Everyone..."
I dont know what to suggest? I dont even know how to play im installin right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:18 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I dont know what to suggest? I dont..."
I installed a custom crafting script and it broke it Trying to fix now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:22 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I installed a custom crafting script..."
Teh nubbles.

Maybe you'll have it fixed by the time im done installintg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Teh nubbles. Maybe you'll have it..."
Shut up slaynish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Shut up slaynish."
Might i hand you another glass of cocksuck?

Please dont flame outside of ze flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-17, 05:45 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Might i hand you another glass of..."
Alright it's up, to get in..

Uo Gateway

get that

and the IP is

randuin.gotdns.com
port is 2593
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-02-17, 07:00 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Alright it's up, to get in.. Uo..."
Find an experience/level script.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob