Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-01-05, 02:55 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "My DICK is average."
But I know how to FUCKING use it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-01-05, 05:56 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "But I know how to FUCKING use it."
If it wasn't for the British, Napeleon would've conquered the entire world.

And he started as a little kid who got made fun of in school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-01-05, 06:28 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "If it wasn't for the British, Napeleon..."
Don : Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite : I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don : Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite : Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don : What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite : A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-06, 02:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Don : Hey, Napoleon. What did you do..."
Napoleon Dynamite: Do the chickens have large talons?
Farmer: Do they have what?
Napoleon Dynamite: Large talons.
Farmer: I don't understand a word you just said.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2005-01-06, 09:52 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "If it wasn't for the British, Napeleon..."
YAY!!!! Go Brits...we rule..........Did you know, both Napoleon and Lord Nelson were left-handed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-01-06, 10:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "YAY!!!! Go Brits...we rule..........Did..."
Lol...Napoleon Dynamite was 30% funny...but it was gay 'cause it was pointless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-01-06, 04:43 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol...Napoleon Dynamite was 30%..."
That's the beauty of it. It was pointless, but hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-06, 06:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's the beauty of it. It was..."
I thought it was funny when the principal told Pedro that he couldn't make pinatas of Summer, and then he said everyone in his country does it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-01-06, 06:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought it was funny when the..."
It's also hilarious when he asks Don for a Summer button and then he throws it down the hall and runs away. Lmao, the way he runs is so fuckin' funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's also hilarious when he asks Don..."
I think that was honestly one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:11 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Isn't Napoleon cool?"
Xenn said:
Isn't Napoleon cool?
Sure. But he's nowhere near as cool as Black Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Sure. But he's nowhere near as cool as..."
Quote:
"Ever take that ride off some sweet jumps?"

Quote:
"If you dont im gonna call the cops!" "Call the cops! Its a free country!" " God, maybe i will!"
Yes.

Muahahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-09, 12:48 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes. Muahahahaha"
Man, you got like 3 feet of air that time!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-09, 12:49 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "I think that was honestly one of the..."
zeal311 said:
I think that was honestly one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time.
Ever seen Harold and Kumar go to WhiteCastle?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-09, 01:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ever seen Harold and Kumar go to..."
Nope but I have heard good things and damn well want to see it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2005-01-09, 02:05 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Nope but I have heard good things and..."
Dont waste your time.

Just watch Napolean Dynomite again.

Nypolean>whitecastle ez..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-09, 06:30 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dont waste your time. Just watch..."
It's not a waste of time... I've watched this movie sober and non-sober and both times I laughed my ass off.

My favorite part of the whole movie: They both get real high and decide to go to whitecastle. They walk out of their apartment and start down the hall. Kumar realizes he doesn't have his cellphone on him. He's like.. "Shit, where's my cellphone?" He looks back at the hallway and he says, "Damn, we've gone too far. Let's go." - That is so true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-09, 11:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not a waste of time... I've..."
Didn't the Russians stop Napoleon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-01-09, 11:13 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Didn't the Russians stop Napoleon?"
Technically yes.. they burned down their own capital so that he couldn't stay there. The winter hit and 500,000 troops froze to death.

Poor Napoleon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-01-10, 07:56 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Technically yes.. they burned down..."
I just watched Harold and Kumar, awsome movie. Anyone know if they will be making Harold and Kumar go to amsterdam?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!