Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-10-04, 05:52 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "He started with "What's your pet's..."
I think that was me. What's your mother's maiden name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-04, 05:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think that was me. What's your..."
You both started with the same comment
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-04, 06:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You both started with the same comment..."
VERY nice. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-05, 08:56 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "He started with "What's your pet's..."
so what will the official zelaron guild be on?, West Coast or East Coast? Also if you live on east coast but want to play on west will you lagg more or will it not matter like in d2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-10-05, 12:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Forced Servers Confirmed"
I'm Central US. If they do it by IPs, I just may have to look into setting up some way of bouncing other people off my server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-10-05, 12:20 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I'm Central US. If they do it by IPs,..."
It will be done by billing address, it appears.

Also, it seems to be for non-US people connecting to US servers. It makes sense, since International releases will be coming out after the US release, so they don't want to get completely smashed.

Within the US, it looks like we will be able to choose what 'Realm' we wanna play on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-05, 12:28 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It will be done by billing address, it..."
You mean they're going to force you to pay by CC? I'm so used to paying for RO with PayPal...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-10-05, 12:44 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You mean they're going to force you to..."
Unsure about the Paypal, and Gamecards are planned for a release a little after the US release.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-05, 01:33 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "ask_rabber told me he was Korean in..."
Randuin said:
ask_rabber told me he was Korean in attempt to get my beta account...
No way did I tell you I was Korean. You asked if I lived in asia, and I gave the time in Korea.

By the way, Central U.S. here.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber