Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-27, 09:45 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "That makes the game easy? You found..."
Yes its all NL I am just getting on the ladder for the first time. My current Mf strategy is to hit Thresh Socket, Pindle and Meph. I gave up the long game clearing runs, just havent had time. I play about an hour a day btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-07-27, 09:47 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Yes its all NL I am just getting on the..."
wow thats awesome, u found vex and soj!! but i've done that strategy too and it get so boring if u don't find anything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-28, 05:42 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "That makes the game easy? You found..."
Endurack said:
That makes the game easy? You found uniques that arent even worth much. These items are found very easily thats why they are uniques, perfectly moded items for people to find easily to make a decent character. If you concider that making the game wasy, you have no idea waht this game offers. I have played since the day this game released and i still do not have the all the perfect items i want for my characters. THese are items that count in this game: 10x Comabt GC's with 40+ Life, Perfect moded Ravenfrosts, Verdungoes etc. 40x 3/20/20, Cold GC's with 40+ Life, Perfect moded Anni's. When you have these items, then you can say the game is easy.
pwned pwned owned pwned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:08 AM in reply to Death's post starting "pwned pwned owned pwned"
The really stupid part is how you all are arguing about how easy a game is due to MF finds. That's all luck.

The part where SKILL is required, is PvP or playing Purist Hardcore. Those two are what require skill and tactics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-28, 12:55 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The really stupid part is how you all..."
You have to admit this game isn't hard, just makes people greedy because they want to be better than everyone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-28, 01:13 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "You have to admit this game isn't hard,..."
As voll said: the real chalenge of the game is PvP or HC , nothing else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-28, 01:16 PM in reply to Death's post starting "As voll said: the real chalenge of the..."
yeh but the lag etc makes HC total NON-fun (lost a lvl 87 sorc since then i stopped HC)

there should be sum module that chickens when u get some lag =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 01:57 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The really stupid part is how you all..."
The pvp is leet.

Now stfu.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The pvp is leet. Now stfu."
Sovereign said:
The pvp is leet.

Now stfu.
i remember me doing lots lvl 9 duels on HC, but the bastards always drink... and u wont stfu me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:15 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i remember me doing lots lvl 9 duels on..."
Look to who I replied too -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 02:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Look to who I replied too -_-"
oh soz... lol sov insulting voll and not me, good one for the records
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-28, 04:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Look to who I replied too -_-"
You want a Flame War, bitch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-29, 01:42 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You want a Flame War, bitch? :p"
Vollstrecker said:
You want a Flame War, bitch?
He does he really really really does !!! :P
Cmon flame war flame war flame war FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-07-29, 01:44 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeh but the lag etc makes HC total..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
yeh but the lag etc makes HC total NON-fun (lost a lvl 87 sorc since then i stopped HC)

there should be sum module that chickens when u get some lag =.=
That my friend , is called a "chicken" module , integrated in every good TPPK , and found as a sperate module itself.
NTPK's even has anti-Typekill chicken .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-07-29, 02:37 AM in reply to Death's post starting "That my friend , is called a "chicken"..."
I remember K_A found an ohm on pindle also.

I found 2 sojs on andy before :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-29, 12:29 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I remember K_A found an ohm on pindle..."
Well out of boredom yesterday I tried this theory of doofuss just clear the act ,so I did act5 several times and also like Voll says its luck I have a Zon with almost 500 mf and a merc with 125 mf plus my valk we cleared the blood run and worked our way though all the rest up till baal and the most I got was a 3 soc high def helm and 2 100 pdsc the rest never even came close to what Doofus found.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder