Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-05-26, 07:58 AM in reply to dam's post starting "Ive done about 1hours worth of mf in..."
OK after running for another hour after my first post, yea there is maybe one or two that are cold immune. Didn't find anything good. Some mid-level uniques but nothing godly. Did find a HEL rune tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:42 AM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "OK after running for another hour after..."
ima try it and ill post findings
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:53 AM in reply to Zaphnathpaaneah's post starting "omg vol u now figuring this out?shit..."
Zaphnathpaaneah said:
omg vol u now figuring this out?shit ive seen this fucking listed as a cheat on some sites back in 2000.
No, actually, I just bothered POSTING it now...

Since you're so leet, we want a dupe method by Friday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-26, 03:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "No, actually, I just bothered POSTING..."
Vollstrecker said:
No, actually, I just bothered POSTING it now...

Since you're so leet, we want a dupe method by Friday.
Can we have it by Friday morning so I can try it by the time I play? heheh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:28 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting ":D Can we have it by Friday morning..."
k well i got 508 mf, i did runs for about an hour and this what i got.....cold skill grand charm(no mod), cruel runic talons(219%), trang helm, + 3 eschutas. plus some mid lvl stuff. so thx again voll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:50 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "k well i got 508 mf, i did runs for..."
No problem. More nifty stuff when I get ahold of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-26, 05:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "No problem. More nifty stuff when I..."
awaiting any juicy tidbits with great anticipation bro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-26, 05:03 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "awaiting any juicy tidbits with great..."
oh curiosity man, how do i go up in member rankings?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-26, 05:38 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "oh curiosity man, how do i go up in..."
Keep it on topic, check your thread, and please don't double post. If you need to add something, utilize the Edit feature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-26, 06:30 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Keep it on topic, check your thread,..."
dgpnd are u just killing the monsters or are u also like destroying all the barrels and opening chests and everything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-26, 09:35 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "dgpnd are u just killing the monsters..."
What? I ALWAYS destroy the barrels. Its fuxin FUN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-26, 11:14 PM in reply to dam's post starting "Ive done about 1hours worth of mf in..."
Thx for The Info Voll i never knew mosoleum was good for mfing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-27, 12:55 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Thx for The Info Voll i never knew..."
yea gj volls , i'll try the it later
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:39 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "yea gj volls , i'll try the it later"
OK, more runs last night. A few mid-level runes, a few exceptional uniques, nothing worth mentioning. Did find more cold immunes and an occassional fire immune.

I did find out that it was a decent place to level my lvl 60something merc. He helped out against the fire immunes.

One question. Why mausoleum and no mention of the Crypt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-27, 09:35 AM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "OK, more runs last night. A few..."
The Crypt is only mlvl 83. A Unique Monster there can't drop the TC 87 items (Azurewrath, Tyrael's Might).

You need mlvl 85 for champions (drop at +2 which = 87)/uniques (which uniques and minions all drop at +3 = 88) to drop ANYTHING.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-05-27 at 11:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-27, 09:53 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The Crypt is only mlvl 83. A Unique..."
Tx Voll. I see I have a lot to read up on (mlvl, etc). So, what I gather here (again, total noob really) is that I can skip all the regular monsters and go for the uniques/champions when I run the mausoleum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-27, 10:02 AM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "Tx Voll. I see I have a lot to read up..."
if i understand what voll's knowledge wants to teach me...
, I should also kill the MINIONS of a unique monster??!!!
do they also got a higher lvl???(+3???)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-27, 11:24 AM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "Tx Voll. I see I have a lot to read up..."
jabberwock said:
I can skip all the regular monsters and go for the uniques/champions when I run the mausoleum.
I wouldn't. All the monsters are capable of dropping anything EXCEPT TC 87 (Tyrael's/Azurewrath).

The Champions, Uniques (and unique minions) can drop ANYTHING AT ALL.

Also, the Chaos Sanctuary and River of Flame are the same way in A4.

The entire Worldstone Keep (Level 1, 2, Throne) in A5 is the same way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-27, 11:43 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I wouldn't. All the monsters are..."
Tx again Voll. I gotta lvl up my merc enough for A4/A5 hell. He can barely survive in A1 Guess I shouldn't be too lazy. I found even at level 83, I can level maybe every other day if I do the following runs (exp shrines help too):

Since I don't bot, this is how I MF now:

Meph
Pindle
ressurect merc
Frigid highlands (that guy just up past the wp)
Mausoleum (where he dies towards the end)

Repeat process.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-27, 12:12 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "Tx again Voll. I gotta lvl up my merc..."
My current MF plan is to join full games (usually duel games) with my Hammerdin, and do the following:

Countess
Pit
Mausoleum
Summoner
Meph
Diablo
Eldritch
Shenk
Thresh Socket
Pindleskin (if available)

It's not too bad. I've been dueling more with my WWsin than doing anything else though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker