Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-03-25, 10:17 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Ill message you when I can get on......"
Oh, I forgot this was USWest. nvm, I don't have SHIT on West.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-25, 10:59 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Oh, I forgot this was USWest. nvm, I..."
hey cockblocker my new ladder blizz sorce is now lvl 23 and is almost at norm baal runs, do you think i could get the gear soon? It will start going fast from here, by tommorow night ill be lvl 70
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-26, 02:00 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "hey cockblocker my new ladder blizz..."
zagggon said:
hey cockblocker my new ladder blizz sorce is now lvl 23 and is almost at norm baal runs, do you think i could get the gear soon? It will start going fast from here, by tommorow night ill be lvl 70
Check your PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-26, 07:56 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Check your PM."
TY, ill repay you when i start botting
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-26, 07:59 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "TY, ill repay you when i start botting"
my account name is tidus2005 i just started and only have a llttle bit of stuff i am doing norm baal runs to lvl up. you can have the nagel if you still need it, dont have anything else really that would benifit a sorc yet if i do ill just /w you what is your account name again?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-03-26, 10:35 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "my account name is tidus2005 i just..."
Zaggg0n, my blizz sorce is on lvl 50 now and is moving on to nm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-27, 10:09 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Any reason why you aren't going ladder?..."
I would like zaggons account msg me when u get on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
death-eatsu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendeath-eatsu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

death-eatsu

Posted 2004-03-27, 11:14 AM in reply to death-eatsu's post starting "I would like zaggons account msg me..."
Did you even read the thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-27, 01:41 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Did you even read the thread?"
So let me get this thread straight...zaggon wants to start like a little clan for botting or something? well i'm on USWEST/LAD/SC and i just begun JHJ's bot but i need a lil help after i get the help i'll be giving items away...i can only do 200 runs then i have to restart it best thing i found so far was fathom
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-28, 06:36 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "So let me get this thread..."
are you guys still doing this bot stuff? i have the following on USWest ladder. I have tals-armor, belt, orb, mask, Tgods, mara ammy, mf rings, Goldwrap, griz armor, shako, titans, ik helm and maul, great mf armor 74% and 600+ denfence, chance gloves 38%, frostburns, and 2x mfsc 4%, will this help with the bot because i want to get into a clan and become rich in USWest for once. PM me when you can if you are still doing this. Account name is damondlem kool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-03-28, 11:21 PM in reply to dam's post starting "are you guys still doing this bot..."
No, this is NOT a clan, and no you are not fed items if you do not need them (dam you can work for yours, you have plenty of good items)

Err, rather, let Zagggon handle this, my thoughts may be wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-03-29, 02:09 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "No, this is NOT a clan, and no you are..."
Zaggon, Hows the bot doing anyways? You should be somewhere around lvl90 or so now right? How much runs total?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1