Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: What is your favorite FF game?
Final Fantasy 1 (I) 2 5.71%
Final Fantasy 2 (II) 1 2.86%
Final Fantasy 3 (III) 7 20.00%
Final Fantasy 4 (IV) 0 0%
Final Fantasy 5 (V) 0 0%
Final Fantasy 6 (VI) Japanese version of 3 1 2.86%
Final Fantasy 7 (VII) 9 25.71%
Final Fantasy 8 (VIII) 2 5.71%
Final Fantasy 9 (IX) 5 14.29%
Final Fantasy 10 (X) 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-05-22, 07:52 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
Mine is FF9. Personally I can't believe FF10 is winning. If not FF9 I thought FF7 would be winning. Their bosses and storylines were way better than FF10. The ATB system is cool and even though FF10 has better than the other that should not be held against the others which came out on PSX which has on a 32 bit system which is practically an antique. Keep voting and let's see if we can't take FF10 down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-02, 02:59 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
its nice to see the NES game FFIII with changeable jobs that was released in Japan is doing well, oh no, i forgot, thats a shame it must STILL be people confusing it with FFVI even though it clearly has "FFVI japanese version of FFIII" written on the poll. Well Well, people really should pay more attention and learn the correct names for once instead of confusing other people (like me)who may think that they mean FFIII (the real one and NOT FFVI)!!!!
________
herbalaire vaporizer

Last edited by Cecil; 2011-01-21 at 06:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cecil

Posted 2003-06-02, 04:54 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
For all you stupid people.

Here are the US titles.

NES
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy 3

SNES
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy 3

PLAYSTATION
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9

PLAYSTATION 2
Final Fantasy 10
Any others I don't know about for PS2, I didn't go past 9.

Ok. I believe that the NES FF1 FF2 and FF3 were the Japanese SNES(Or super famicon, whatever you people have over there) FF1 FF2 and FF3. Then the SNES 2 and 3 were the Japanese SNES 4 and 6. The American and Japanese FF5 were the same. From then on they were all the same.

Cecil, feel free to correct me, I'm trying to talk about something I don't know much about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-03, 07:05 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
Final Fantasy 7. FF10 Kinda blow'd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-16, 10:08 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
My fav FF game is FF IX i really like FF VI too. I didnt play FF X and i dont even plan 2 cause of stuff i been hearing about and also character have voice. i think it would screw it up after all your the one playing so we should be able to feel part of the game and whit voice u have to accept their voice while whitout them u would kinda create them the way you would like them whit your imagination. Well i just think the whole voice part must be removing a big part of the fantasy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-18, 11:33 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
yeah, they should have given the option of whether you wanted the voice on or off at the start of the game
________
buy silversurfer vaporizer

Last edited by Cecil; 2011-01-21 at 06:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cecil

Posted 2003-06-18, 12:32 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
How the fuck is FFX tied with FFVII? How is it beating FFIX? This doesn't make any sense!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-19, 06:40 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
EetMorTacoz said:
For all you stupid people.
Ok. I believe that the NES FF1 FF2 and FF3 were the Japanese SNES(Or super famicon, whatever you people have over there) FF1 FF2 and FF3.
Most of what you said is correct. I only saw one mistake and it's easy to make. The Jap FFIII didn't originally come out on NES. It was on a handheld system predating the gameboy and WonderSwan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-06-19, 10:50 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
So the american NES FF3 isn't the Jap FF3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-19, 12:32 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
Wasn't Jap FF3=American FF6?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-19, 12:48 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
I think it's the other way around, American FF3=Jap FF6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-19, 05:12 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
Ohhhhhhhhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-20, 06:41 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
K_A's right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-06-20, 03:33 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
kuja´s #1 said:
How the fuck is FFX tied with FFVII? How is it beating FFIX? This doesn't make any sense!
it just goes to show there are alot of shallow, graphics crazed people out there. nobody can seriously consider FFX the best FF in anything other than graphics
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Cecil

Posted 2003-06-20, 04:29 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
Don't expect everyone to think like you, some people like racing games, I can't stand them, oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-21, 03:33 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
Same here. Racing games annoy me. I think FF8 was the best PS1 game graphics wise. I mean, FFVII was a superb game but the graphics of FF8 showed what Sony was capable of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-20, 05:53 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
Anyone ever wondered why Aeris died? Well you ever wonder if she did die? Kingdom Hearts shows the most mistakes ever made! Aeris and Cloud first met outside the reactor in Midgar... She dies when Sephiroth kills her... how therefore is Cloud looking for her in Kingdom Hearts and how is she hanging around with Yuffie and "Leon" (Squall) in Traverse town... it makes no sense! If they first met outside the reactor Kingdom Hearts takes place after FF7, but Aeris dies... and Cloud kills Sephiroth so how is Sephiroth your enemy in the Platinum match at the colliseum in Kingdom Hearts? I love Square but someone forgot to think about continuation!
Blitzy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blitz ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlitz ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blitz ace

Posted 2003-08-05, 07:59 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Best FF Game?"
Now, I know you're all going to think that I'm just some doofus who's only played one game ever, but my favorite FF game is...Final Fantasy 1! That's right! You know why? Because it was original! And, it was the best NES game I've ever played.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bob Blob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBob Blob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bob Blob