Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-08-29, 12:06 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
Hellsing is ok for a vampire film/ anime. I have Hellsing on DVD and I enjoy watching it but it doesn't compare to Vampire Princess Miyu or Vampire Hunter D. I enjoy them more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VampyreHell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVampyreHell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VampyreHell

Posted 2003-08-29, 01:24 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
vampire hunter D is definatly a winer!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-08-29, 06:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
Yeah, D's great except they screwed up the dub in the second one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-08-29, 08:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
I should make Furi Kuri gifs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-08-31, 04:02 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
Anime-Otaku said:
seriously slaynish ur just getting into hellsing...? dood it was like everywhere last year. it was huge. the end eppisodes were good but sucked cause they left it hanging. i think that gonzo could take hellsing to so much more. i mean the story line is good and if they added 1 more misterious character the the HO then it would own. also they should really explain wut type of experiments they did to alucard.

Actually the story to that was last year i only watched 6 episodes and this year i watched all 13...i forgot about it for a while, i wana get back into kenshin too, i was a big fan about 2 years ago but then i stopped for some reason.. Hmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-09-01, 09:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
Rumours are that GONZO may do a second season of Hellsing after their current two major projects (Last Exile and Full Metal Panic 2) are finished.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-04, 07:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
graviton: make me one!

also i heard it too that rumor. lets hope it is itl own. also Princess Miyu is a good anime too but its too loose i mean each eppisode is different. the story doenst have a continued battle like hellsing and vampire D does.

also if they do another season they should REALLY add new char's. i mean seras needs a boyfriend or something...
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-09-05, 09:42 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
Well, I've heard that Seras and Alucard would be the only returning characters. They'll be leaving London while searching for the FREAK chip makers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-07, 02:15 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
hopefully it will have Blood: The Last Vampire quality animation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-15, 01:24 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Hellsing *orgasm*"
i purchased a hellsing dvd six months ago and in my opinion the anime is great but it needs a little bit more violence for my taste
hellsing is one of my favorite animes but i prefer vampire hunter D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise