Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:09 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Yes. Point well made and noted. Concurred.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:11 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
I don't beleive I was talking to you, ak.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:12 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"

That was actually kinda funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:15 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Eat your fucking kitty retyawrygga
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:16 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Quiet, personificated troll doll.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:20 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Just to let you know...
even though the thread title has the name Zagggon doesn't make it a flame thread, for it is not posted in the flame forum.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-27, 09:04 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
lol whenever i make a thread as senesia pointed out it turns out to be a flame warfield.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-03-27, 10:17 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Aggyrwayter said:
DaFrigginDoctah said:
You're fifteen. If you're going to post sex pics at least go have sex first, otherwise it's just insulting to those of us who have.
Aggyrwayter, stop responding, to any thread.
I'm sorry if having someone with a moderately high intelligence factor threatens your official status of muscleman around here.
Yeah I am physically fit. And I am proud of that. For it I werent, I wouldnt be able to make it in the Marines.
The Proud. The Few.
Making fun of me for being strong. There's flexing your brain muscles!
Color me impressed. No, really.
Oh, and the Marines do not accept "stupid" people. Think about it. To be a sniper you have to calculate windage, range, speed, movement, drop (if any), and you have to know how well the ammo / weapon works in each situation.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-27, 11:09 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
As true as that is, there is a difference between being smart and recognizing patterns in certain situations as you just described. Although you need to be somewhat smart to do so, it also comes with experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-28, 01:27 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Well, even physics can only be learned with experience. You cant just read a paragraph or two on how to solve a problem and then know how to do all problems you will ever encounter. I am not saying I am the smartest guy on this forum I should certainly hope I am not, I am just saying I'm not a complete fucking idiot.
And to be on-topic, Bob, would it help if I told you the girl he posted was married to all Zelaron members?

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-28, 05:43 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Aggyrwayter said:
I don't beleive I was talking to you, ak.
Btw, if we're all being assholes, it's believe. So suck on it.

DaFrigginDoctah said:
And to be on-topic, Bob, would it help if I told you the girl he posted was married to all Zelaron members?
Girl he posted? What'd I miss?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:00 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Actually, I believe Aggyr was trying to bust chops again for calling KA, ak...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:27 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
!King_Amazon! said:
Eat your fucking kitty retyawrygga
I'm glad that viciousmilitia's memory has become nothing but an insult. I do remember him saying that, and it was hilarious.

Although Aggy isn't showing his intelligence in this thread, I do remember him making a really good point sometime in the recent past, so there's no hate here.

And Bob, good work on this thread... it's a good point you make. Oh, and zagggon is a moron.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-03-28, 03:48 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
As funny as it was and as much as I love saying it, I've made a vow not to say it anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-28, 04:17 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Instead you should put it in your sig.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-28, 04:28 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "I didn't get to respond.. zaggon"
Holy fucking arabness you're right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!