Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:34 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
it all depends on how you are going to bring up the kid, I guess.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:43 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
It doesn't really matter...

One man's opinion is another man's sacrilege.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:47 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
I have always been pro-choice. I always thought, if someone wants to get an abortion, it's their decision. I thought that until I found out that someone I know had an abortion, and her parents tried to force her older sister to have one also.

I sat and thought about it. It really does bother me that she got out of that situation so easily. She messed up. She creates life. Unfortunately, isn't forced to take any responsiblity in the matter and the life is destroyed.

I'm not usually a person to flip flop my beliefs, but I actually have a hard time looking at her now. It's just shocking that a person can dismiss life like that.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-02-10, 10:11 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
It's because it comes and goes so easily, if it happens, it happens. That's life.

And yea I bet they'd prefer beer over a bear... ^^'
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-02-10, 11:06 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
life is a bitch i wish my parents had abortion when they have me, no kiding
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-11, 01:31 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
I wish they'd had an abortion, too.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-03-07, 08:43 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
i dont know if i am pro choice/life, but i do know while what medieval bob speaks is good, people like him probably have never been faced with the situation. Does that help? right now, people like you talk the "super duper ned flander's style" moral way... but when your sister is 14 and pregnant what are you gona be telling her? "man it up"? come one, be realistic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-03-07, 09:27 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Bad idea. Got me a baby girl now, 6 months old...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-03-08, 08:38 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Pre-Marital Sex"
Wiccan said:
[V][asta]Bad idea. Got me a baby girl now, 6 months old...
Holy shit, man...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped