Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
bryan123 said:
Admiral_Jason said:
I have loads of mule acc's that I got from other ppl. So my lil bro starts playing d2, I hooked his ass UP. Rushed him to Hellcows in 1 hour 15 minutes and had his Zon equipped with a WF and shaft and all the nice shit. He's soooo lucky.
I'd never do that I hate my bro, he's still a poor bum.
My bro is cool. He's good at alot of things. Not better than me hell no, but he's good. He's the non-annoying lil bro a lot of ppl would want instead.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-11, 01:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
I made an acct named Santa_Clauz on USEast. i go around giving out free uniques to people who have been good and are under the lvl of 25. It makes me feel good inside (One prob, my other acct got hacked so i cant give a lot more things away cause i cant run meph bot any more. =( IF youd like to donate anything to santa just pm me.) (i would give the things i got from meph bot like ballistas ed ias jewels and shit like that. Funny thing is newbs dont know what to do with them hehe.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-11, 04:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
I borrowed someones account and filled em up with mulas... =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-01-13, 10:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
...damn...you got a ton of stuff....anyone out there will to give me stuff??the thing i most want is 2 lightsabers...for a frenzy barb(i love em!!!)

or a wf would be fine....

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-14, 12:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
I saw a poor pally get popped in a pk game that was way over his head... I felt soo sorry for the poor guy.. so I gave him a nice gaze, a lightsabre, a bstar, herald of zak, a shaft, a string, and a few other ok pally items

I didnt really care, I have too much of that kinda stuff anyway.
(if you were on west I could get ya a couple lightsabres allanonx
)

Last edited by The_King; 2003-01-14 at 12:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-15, 01:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
oh..i do have a west...account but nowadays ive been neglecting it cuz all the FUCKING problems with it

[edit]
ill ask my friend who is controlling to go on my west account to get em...but actually...no..thanks anyways but it will be useless cuz i don't play west much and playing east mostly...you should transfer there King...if the new patch doesn't fix the hacks,dupes, and all the FUCKING STUPIF CRAP@!@@@!@!@

LIKE THE FUCKING WHITE ITEMS
!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-15, 05:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
....im planning on giving my D2 love a great present for VALENTINES day....you better be ready sweetie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
D2 love?!? Now thats pathetic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
You realise that 'sweetie' is more than likely a 13 year old just messing around right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-16, 05:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
LoL, don't worry, its an inside joke, I wouldn't expect you to get it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied