Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-12-09, 06:48 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Quote:
Originally posted by MiNi_MaX

Oops I'm Sorry... Helping Blizz deleting to bow was not my intention
You didnt.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-09, 09:13 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Oh
Ok I think I have missunderstood one of ur post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-10, 12:48 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
the bow wasnt faked its out there ive seen it myself on server its whack totally sweet dam hacked in like all the other "godly" stuff nowadays
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chiv

Posted 2002-12-18, 08:06 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Bow isn't fake, they are selling on east in the zon channel and in the trading channel, not to mention that TacoX has one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-19, 02:07 AM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
It is real.

Get over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MeTaMorTaL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeTaMorTaL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MeTaMorTaL

Posted 2002-12-19, 05:10 AM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
I saw a zon with this bow in a dueling game... she was camping town so I had to scroll her with my Pally Castor....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-19, 01:05 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
When all else fails...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-19, 08:28 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Now slaynish has one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-19, 08:34 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Jamellas cant make a bow ethereal but fuzziers can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-19, 11:22 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
i traded slaynish...did i get ripped off?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2002-12-20, 05:44 AM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
kaos said:
how can u tell its not fake. you know on jamella you can make it etheral or anything. adrenachrome, explain to me why you seem so sure its real
well because i have 3 of these bows and 1 is up for trade
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-21, 12:43 AM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Actually Jammela's CAN make a bow ethereal....just try it. It's so simple, makes me wonder how you could ever say it's not possible =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-12-21, 09:45 AM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-21, 02:09 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
it makes the graphic ethereal but not the dmg

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-23, 12:58 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
I have one too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2002-12-26, 02:16 AM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
adren thats what im talking about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-26, 02:37 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Eh.. I dont remember this thread.. lol I'm saying jamelas will make bows ethereal but it doesnt enhance the dmg.. The Zephyr's dmg is enhanced.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-29, 06:11 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
GUYS IT'S REAL!!! I got proof. In my next post i'll give the link!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2002-12-29, 06:18 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
Here it is the proof that those thing really do exist!!!

Here is the link:

http://www.diabloii.net/items/buggy-items.shtml

Tell me if this helps you. Because this is one of the most help ful nonhacking d2 site i've ever seen! Check out the Magic Find section for a ton of info!

[EDIT] Damnit! Sry for double posting

LlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLl LlLlLlLlLlLlLlLl

Last edited by zethilone; 2002-12-29 at 06:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2002-12-29, 06:38 PM in reply to MiNi_MaX's post "Zephyr Bow"
.... we all know about d2.net and we know Zephyr is a real item on closed realms so Thread is Closed.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome