Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Should Zelaron remove the 10 letter rule
yes 9 60.00%
no 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-04-15, 03:48 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "It's honestly not that big a deal,..."
Come on Raziel... I am quite certain that the last time (and probably next time) you got the 10 character limit warning you killed a homeless man with a pitchfork.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-15, 04:50 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Come on Raziel... I am quite certain..."
Oh most certainly, but one-word posts make me kill ten homeless people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-15, 06:28 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Oh most certainly, but one-word posts..."
Seriously, its not that I don't want it, and the world revolves around me. All it means, Sov, is that you need to grow up, have a little patience, and write 10 fucking characters, including spaces then press reply.

Don't get all high and mighty on me you sack of shit. Just because you're a 16 year old that still insists on typing, "LoL" as a response sometimes, doesn't mean the rest of the Forum should conform. If you simply have a "No" answer, then at least elaborate on why it is no, unless people here at Zelaron can't think for themselves anymore. Honestly, now that some people are making this out to be such a huge fucking debate, I will do everything in my power to make sure it stays.

kthxbye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously, its not that I don't want..."
Well, somebody emptied a beehive into their undies this morning.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-04-15 at 07:07 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously, its not that I don't want..."
Titusfied said:
Seriously, its not that I don't want it, and the world revolves around me. All it means, Sov, is that you need to grow up, have a little patience, and write 10 fucking characters, including spaces then press reply.

Don't get all high and mighty on me you sack of shit. Just because you're a 16 year old that still insists on typing, "LoL" as a response sometimes, doesn't mean the rest of the Forum should conform. If you simply have a "No" answer, then at least elaborate on why it is no, unless people here at Zelaron can't think for themselves anymore. Honestly, now that some people are making this out to be such a huge fucking debate, I will do everything in my power to make sure it stays.

kthxbye.
You stupid drunk. I type "LOL" as a message, as a joke, just for the purpose of spamming the chat forum. I type "No" or "Yes" to yes or no aswers. I see no point in typing "No, i do not agree" , because it more or less makes me seem like dan or pimpiorth. (the syle of typing)

titusfied said:
Honestly, now that some people are making this out to be such a huge fucking debate, I will do everything in my power to make sure it stays.
Ok , you do that. Your just one retarded admin, in a group of 3 others. Your word is equal to theirs. YOur making it sound like "Titus says no, it no" Fuck you. IT doesnt work that way. Titus is not head dictator.

Titusfied said:
doesn't mean the rest of the Forum should conform.
Does it LOOK like im the only one? Read again.

Titusfied said:
Just because you're a 16 year old that still insists on typing...(blah blah blah, insert shit here)
Just because your a 23 year old ignorant slut on a web forum who is insiting on doing things in spite of me, and without good reason, doesnt mean your choice is best.

THink about this.

IF someone wrtes a post, "Well do you live in illinois?"

The possible responses are:
THis, is spam: "Yes as;ldkfja;sdlkfja;sdlkf"
This , is spam: "YEs THis post is in complaince lada da da da"
THis, is NOT spam: "Yes."

Even if i type "Yes. I do." it will give me that 10 charcter limit. Your saying it cuts down spam. LOOK AGAIN. There are 2 instsances right there where its spam.

If more people want it off then on, why displease the people that make zelaron what it is. IF it is such a small deal to you, then ou would have changed it. SO either stop giving me this horseshit that "Oh , its no big deal", or just change it.

THing about it titus. Zelaron is sorta like an online company. A company wants peopel to be on their website, use their products etc. Not listening to them, even when omething supposidly wouldnt make that big of a deal, is just plain retarded.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-04-15 at 07:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:26 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You stupid drunk. I type "LOL" as a..."
I think you deserve it sov, when I was mod you did the same thing to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:45 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Most people do this: No. 10..."
Senesia said:
Most people do this:
No.

10 characters limit.

So basically this is somewhat pointless.
Often, I just delete those posts if I see them. If the post is less than 10 characters long, then it's not worth posting. If someone wants everyone to respond yes or no, they should post a poll. If you're going to post yes or no, you need to elaborate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-04-15, 07:56 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Often, I just delete those posts if I..."
WetWired said:
Often, I just delete those posts if I see them. If the post is less than 10 characters long, then it's not worth posting. If someone wants everyone to respond yes or no, they should post a poll. If you're going to post yes or no, you need to elaborate.

Ugh, whatever. If you don't want to make the forum members happier by just changing a simple thing, ok. It doesnt seem to matter if the votes would have been 100 in favor of getting rid of it, and 20 to keep it. And that, is the most disguisting fact of zelaron. People have no say in it, just because the heirarchy doesnt like it is the main reason why stuff isnt done. Ive pointed out my points. Im done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-15, 08:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh, whatever. If you don't want to..."
You should be glad this place is like that. If it weren't you wouldn't be a suprememod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-15, 01:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You stupid drunk. I type "LOL" as a..."
Sovereign said:
Even if i type "Yes. I do." it will give me that 10 charcter limit.
Yes. (4 characters) I do. (11 total characters, with the double space, as you typed it in your response)

Obviously, that would not get a 10 character limit. Exactly as WW so calm and collectively said, if there is a thread that is a yes or no answer, it should be a poll, with the option to elaborate. Key word for this debate is, elaboration. There should honestly be no real reason to type anything less than 10 characters as a response.

Again, this is not that big of a deal, and for that reason, it shouldn't be taken out, since it does eliminate spam somewhat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-15, 02:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes. (4 characters) I do. (11 total..."
Holy fucking shit, calm down. It's not that big of a deal. I don't personally like it, (I.E. welcome threads) but there is no need to make a huge fuss over it. If it goes, good, if it doesn't, it's OK.

I don't think it does that much against spam, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-15, 02:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Holy fucking shit, calm down. It's not..."
Well, its not. If there is any pressing issues you have with this topic in the future, PM an Admin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied