Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Posted 2003-02-24, 04:21 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
well... if it aint hacked...(ith), bugged...(occy ring) and legit items are items that wont disappear... so just say yes to all of ur Q's Mr. Lee, and u have ur answer...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-24, 05:11 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
Legits... are the ones that actually drop by having u open chests, kill monsters, and ppl kill each other over... and should never disappear unless blizz has a good reason to... like wut (i forgot person) said, everything from 1.07 was wiped out.
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-02-24, 05:53 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
DragonDPT said:
Legits... are the ones that actually drop by having u open chests, kill monsters, and ppl kill each other over... and should never disappear unless blizz has a good reason to... like wut (i forgot person) said, everything from 1.07 was wiped out.
that too...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-24, 06:22 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
so what u say 0.8 dupe is legit? and some 0.8 craft items is even more powerful then some bug ammy and rings from wut i seen so far
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-25, 03:21 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
i never said that 1.8 dupe r legit some1 esle did... but how do you tell 1.8 craft from 1.9?
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 12:57 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
Insolence said:
if u dupelicate an item, how is it legit.. in my eyes pre .09 is not legit, unless you found it, but even then in some duels they are not allowed, but usually most are, sadly.
.09 duped items are legit. Nobody knows. We have to take it as a legit item unless proven otherwise (dissapears). Non-Legit items are items people have created, bugged,iths, ect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 02:51 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
dirkdig said:
To all those saying that con ring could drop at one point:

GFrazier, diablo 2 spokesperson mention con rings EXPLICITLY as a bugged item that blizz will delete. He also said they were never able to drop.

1.07 items do NOT exist on the realms, 1.07 was the beta release and the realm was wiped before patch 1.08. That is why you don't see 1.07 vampire gazes/valors etc. floating around on the realms.

The only item above that you are going to get TRULY legit is the 11% crafted ring.
People with godly legit .08 items simply don't trade them, because they are priceless
. Duped items were created using a third party program rather than being dropped, and therefore are NOT legit.

TOTALY RIGHT! If someone has a UNID 1.08 Legit Valor they are priseless. I got one! I had to trade BUUGED 1.08 VALOR + HAVOC JEWL + ALL THE RUNES NEEDED TO MAKE A SCILENCE + 10 SOJS FOR = 1 UNID Legit VALOR, I know for a fact cause i bought from my friend who found it awhile ago while i was at his house! He cept it unid that long! I had to give him so many items. He could say no. Well I got my priseless item but now I am broke...But I still have that Legit 1.08 WF!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-26, 04:33 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
whoa... lucky... thats pretty good...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:21 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
The problem with that is, a unidentified item can't be just as easily duped as a indentified one ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:27 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
ahhh... another good point... but isnt it harder to make unid duped? or is it just as easy?
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:37 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
I'm sure it's easy. People find ways to dupe it all the time, how hard is it to a pro hackin duper? very easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:43 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
ahhh...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE