Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2003-01-21, 09:39 AM in reply to ShaolinSoldier's post "Dueling Tournaments!!!"
The point is to make a balanced dueling environment in which a skilled duelist can compete with any character.
With the exception of druids, they've pretty much achieved a balanced state of dueling with those rules.

If you saw the skill level of the sorcs that duel there, no melee could beat them in hell. They need to duel in nightmare.

If you saw the skill level of the zons, if they had pierce they would kill everything.

Public duelers are easy kills for them, they don't need the hacks/dupes/bugs to win, they win every time.
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-01-21, 01:04 PM in reply to ShaolinSoldier's post "Dueling Tournaments!!!"
thats true...
but when it comes to dueling many public duelers you aren't prepared for them to walk 2 inches out of town scroll lock you before you are done typing 'go', at range they will win, but upclose (most public games) it is pure chaos, people allied with you laying hydras outside, teleport back in and hostile you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-01-21, 04:34 PM in reply to ShaolinSoldier's post "Dueling Tournaments!!!"
That's why you don't take gosupvp-legit character into public duels.

For instance, if my opponent uses occy rings, then I use 2x raven frost. If he is just teleporting around hitting me with ts and I can't get to him very well, I'll slap on guardian angel.

The only people that REALLY gives me trouble are the zons that most barbs refuse to duel (100% pierce + 8frame firing speed + knockback + massive poison), and I still beat a majority of them.
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-03-05, 05:55 PM in reply to ShaolinSoldier's post "Dueling Tournaments!!!"
I like the rules....They are fair but not to strict
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-03-06, 01:35 AM in reply to ShaolinSoldier's post "Dueling Tournaments!!!"
I understand that hacked items crap but you cant even have 160/60 armor and 120/45 helm, and worst of all they wont even allow you to have max dr on a zon that isnt javs 100%, thats BS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-06, 04:43 AM in reply to ShaolinSoldier's post "Dueling Tournaments!!!"
thats why i have near perf rockstopper, 8/8/15 um gaze, and 8/10 string
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq