Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-05-30, 10:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Oh okay, I have no idea what you're..."
That seems to happen quite often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-30, 11:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That seems to happen quite often. ^_^"
Bob, watch the following series:

Cowboy Bebop
The Soultaker
Hellsing
Heat Guy J
Outlaw Star

This is coming from one casual fan of anime to another apparently casual fan of anime. If Trigun is your bag, you'll most probably enjoy everything I've listed there.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-05-30 at 11:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-30, 11:11 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That seems to happen quite often. ^_^"
Jessifer said:
That seems to happen quite often.
I don't do the whole bisexual thing, probably why I don't understand kagom either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-31, 12:17 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anime Fans: Read"
If you like a show about a pacifist causing things to be blown up (Trigun), then I'm sure you'll be interested in a show about an undefeated mountain racer that doesn't like driving (Initial D). Oh yeah, and like so many others, Inital D got fucked over for the US release (they even went so far as to add very cheap "special effects" to the video stream to make it clear that it was raped), so find the fansubs.

Last edited by WetWired; 2004-05-31 at 12:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-05-31, 01:42 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Anime Fans: Read"
Watch Last Exile. It's awesome, as great as Trigun and CB. And most people haven't seen it, either. Poor bastards.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-31, 01:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Watch Last Exile. It's awesome, as..."
Would I be able to get Last Exile at SunCoast? (movie store in the mall)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-31, 03:11 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Would I be able to get Last Exile at..."
Cowboy bebop
Rurouni kenshin
Get backers
Naruto
Bakuretsi tenshi
Full metal alchemist, altough this 1 is licensed now and new episodes are hard to get
Bobo-bobobo, this is fucking weird and hilarious
one piece, the manga is better IMO but the anime is nice too
Hunter x Hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-05-31, 08:31 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "If you like a show about a pacifist..."
Ahh. I did see Initial D. It was pretty good. I saw it with a bunch of friends who are all in a car club together though, so they enjoyed it much more.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2004-05-31 at 08:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:02 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Would I be able to get Last Exile at..."
D3V said:
Would I be able to get Last Exile at SunCoast? (movie store in the mall)
Sorry, I have no idea. It's a really, really good show, so if you can get your hands on it, then get it.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:18 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Sorry, I have no idea. It's a really,..."
hm, http://www.animesuki.com/series.php < for random new stuff

Anyways,

Naruto
Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex
Last Exile
Airmaster
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
Irresponsible Captain Tylor (old but good)
Full Metal Alchemist (try the manga, it's still clean and good)
Furi Kuri (FLCL)
Azumanga Daioh
Samurai Champloo (I have not seen it but heard its good)
Bobobo~bo Bo~bobo (If you want to be scared, or wierded out like fuck, then watch this)

And more I cant think of. Yay.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:28 AM in reply to Tai's post starting "hm, http://www.animesuki.com/series.php..."
Tai said:
Samurai Champloo (I have not seen it but heard its good)
Get it, just because it's funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-31, 10:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Get it, just because it's funny"
Aah, there's also Boogiepop Phantom. It's a confusing anime IMO, but I thought it was good non-the-less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-31, 01:58 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Aah, there's also Boogiepop Phantom...."
Mantralord recommends:

Naruto
YuYu Hakusho
Evangelion
RahXephon (so so)
Digimon!

I'd try to watch all those in Japanese...although Evangelion and RahXephon both have good English dubs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TyrranicideDied is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTyrranicideDied is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TyrranicideDied

Posted 2004-05-31, 05:06 PM in reply to TyrranicideDied's post starting "Mantralord recommends: Naruto YuYu..."
Only the old digimon episodes are any good. After the third season or so, it went to shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-31, 05:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Only the old digimon episodes are any..."
Digimon..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-06-01, 10:24 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Digimon..?"
Ha. I watch Digimon occasionally. Hell, I'll even watch Pokemon when I'm bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-06-01, 10:31 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ha. I watch Digimon occasionally. ^_^..."
Alright Chruser, I'll have to check that out the next time I head up to the movie store in the Mall.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-01, 10:40 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ha. I watch Digimon occasionally. ^_^..."
I liked Pokemon before they came out with Jhoto Journeys. It's like they spent all of 2 hours making the new seven hundred pokemon.

Pokemon creators said:
It's.... a bug. We'll call it... bugamon. It'll evolve into a butterfly... butterflyamon! Awesome! And.. this one is... a question mark. It's questionmarkamon. Sweeeeeet.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob